21

A/N
I might timeskip soon

Sierra's pov
I nervously sat on the bench next to my friends.today was a big match for the bowling team,they were us against our rival school.out of all the sports we play against them,we usually beat them at bowling."Chester is so great at bowling."Vivian said."I think the best bowler is Greg."Tara said,we all agreed with Tara."I'm glad you guys made up,but I still can't believe that this whole relationship happened because of a bet."Akita said,i nervously fiddled with my fingers."W-We-Well uh,it was hard to forgive him at first but then when I saw how sorry he was I knew I couldn't be mad at him forever."I said,"awww!"the girls said.I smiled and blushed,"that's so cute!"Vivian said.

Greg's team won the tournament,we all got up and cheered."impressive!Greg Tolan and his team managed to win the tournament."the announcer said,the girls went to their boyfriends and gave them celebration kisses.i walked towards Greg,smiling."Hey."he greeted me,i gently hugged him."You did great Greg,I'm really proud of you."i said,he hugged me back."let's go back to my place and celebrate."he whispered in my ear,I blushed and gulped."O-Ok!"I replied,he grinned."yo Greg!let's celebrate tonight Huh?"Chester said,"uh..."Greg trailed off."Y-Yeah,let's celebrate."I suggested,everyone cheered.Greg gave me a shocked look,"it-it wouldn't hurt to have some fun,right?"i said.