13

Sierra's pov
I should've know everything would change the moment I said yes to being Greg's girlfriend,but I didn't think things would change so quickly.let me explain:people always constantly throw spitballs all me.before it wasn't so bad,now it just feels relentless.it got even worse,I was at my locker taking out some stuff as usual.that's when it happened:I felt someone roughly shoving me into my locker and closing the door,"LET ME OUT!"I begged.i tried to get out,but they locked the door.i was claustrophobic so this wasn't making things any better,I began to cry.i felt like I could breath,shit I think I'm having a panic attack.

Greg's pov
I was looking for Sierra,she told me she'd come see me practice after school.when I went to her last class people told me she never even went,I asked them the last time they saw her and they told me they saw her at her locker.i ran down the halls,trying to find her locker."Sierra!Sierra!"I called out her name as I practically sprinted down the halls,I then suddenly heard sobbing.it was coming from a locker,it sounded like Sierra!"Sierra!"i said as I ran to the locker,"Greg!Greg please help me!"she sobbed."don't worry,I'm gonna get you out of here just hold on baby."I reassured her,I saw the lock on her locker.i angrily punched it off the locker,not caring if I broke my hand.

I opened the locker and grabbed Sierra,getting her out.she immediately hugged me and cried,i hugged her back.i gently cupped her cheeks,she quietly gasped."Y-Yo-Your hand."she pointed out,I looked down at my hand and saw it was bleeding."shit."i said,"I-I have some bandages."she assured me.she grabbed her backpack and opened it,she took out a first aid kit.she then opened it and took out some bandages and alcohol,"T-Th-This'll sting."she warned me."I can handle it,besides I should be the one worrying about you."i said,she carefully poured some alcohol on my hand.i winced in pain and hit the locker near me,"S-So-Sorry."she apologized."it's alright."I reassured her,she began to wrap my hand with the bandage.

I looked at her the whole time,I promised her I'd protect her and I already fucking failed at that."this is all my fault."I said once she was done wrapping my hand,"G-Greg-"I cut her off."I should've been with you."i stated,"Well you aren't in all of my classes."she reminded me."then I'll change classes."I replied,"Greg-"I cut her off again."I don't ever want to see you hurt ever again."i said,I held her hands.she looked at me,"P....Promise?"she asked.i cupped her cheek,"I promise."I said.i gently kissed her,she embraced the kiss and kissed me back.i protectively wrapped my arms around her as we kissed,when we pulled away she leaned her forehead against mine.