7

Sierra's pov
Mom's driving me to Greg's house,I didn't even know she was friends with his mom.she parked outside of their house,I followed her out of the car.she practically navigated me to their house,as I've never been here before.after Mrs.Tolan let us inside I awkwardly stood in the living room while all of the adults were talking,"pst!Sierra!"I heard someone whisper.i turned around and saw Greg hiding behind the wall of his stairs,"come on quick!"he whispered.i quickly nodded snuck up the stairs,he grabbed me by my wrist and led me to his room.once we were in his room he closed the door,he sighed."fucking adults man,always asking you dumb shit."he vented for a minute,"they're just trying to help,even if their help isn't helpful."i said.

He didn't say anything,I looked around his room.he had a shelf that was just full of trophies,"woah."I whispered as I looked at them.i repositioned my glasses,"yep,I'm just that good at bowling."Greg bragged a bit.i giggled,he blushed a bit in embarrassment.i couldn't help but to blush too,"I actually wanted to uh,show you something."he said.he went to his bed and crouched down,he grabbed a box from under the bed and placed it down on top of it.i curiously looked at the box and then at him,he took the lid off of the box:revealing programs.i recognized those programs,those were programs I've been in!