9

Sierra's pov
"I think we were rudely interrupted."he stated,i gulped and nodded:agreeing with him.he put his hands back on my arms and gently made circular motions on them with his thumbs,his face got closer to mine again and my glasses fogged up one again.i gulped,"oh golly,am I about to have my first kiss?"I thought.there was no time to process this at all,Greg gently cupped my cheek.that's when it happened,Greg Tolan kissed me.usually in movies they say kisses are magical,I truly believe that now.as I kissed back he pulled me closer to him,I was then flipped over:my back on his bed and him on top of me as we continued to kiss,I could feel his hands exploring my body.

"This is great and all but I need to breath!"I thought,we finally pulled away.i panted,trying to catch my breath.i stared into his ocean blue eyes,"You ok?"he asked.i nodded,"T-That...that fe-felt really good."I admitted.he smirked,"it'll get better,if you want it."he whispered in my ear.i widened my eyes and blushed,"W-What if someone walks in on us?"I asked him nervously."shit you're right."he said,he kissed my forehead and got up.he went to his door and locked it,"better?"he asked me.i nodded,"good."he said with a smile.he got back on top of me,we kissed again.however this time the kissing turned into a makeout session,this was all so new to me(did Greg even know that?).