17

A/N
Hey I told you she'd find out eventually

Sierra's pov
I was curled up into a ball on my bed,shaking every time I sniffed.my eyes were red and I had to take my glasses off because they got really foggy,I suddenly heard my door open.i immediately put my glasses on and turned on my lamp,revealing Greg.i immediately turned away,"W-Wh-What do-do you wa-want?"I asked.no response,I turned my head and was shocked when I saw him crying.i got up and slowly walked towards him,he fell to his knees and hugged my waist.he buried his face into my stomach and began to sob,I wanted to hug him so badly but at the same time I was still mad at him.he looked up and said,"I'm so,so sorry Sierra!I didn't mean for any of this to happen!"I didn't say anything at first.

"Explain everything."I finally spoke,helping him up.i gently wiped his tears,he shakily exhaled.he explained the bet:Chester wanted him to talk to me,but when he did he saw something that no one else saw.he never told me about this bet because he wanted to protect me,"I...I should've told you sooner,I'm such a fucking idiot."he chuckled as tears rolled down his cheeks.thats when I snapped,I immediately hugged him tightly.he stiffened up,I then heard him cry as I felt him hug me back.i placed my hand on the back of his head,I then gently pulled him off of me.i cupped his cheeks and kissed him,he gently kissed me back.

"How did you get in my house anyway?"

"Your mom let me in."

"Heh...of course she did."

Yay!no more angst!