12

Greg's pov(finally lol)
I meant every word I said to Sierra yesterday:I won't ever hurt her,and if anyone dares to touch my girl in anyway I'll smash their head into a fucking locker.i drove up to the side of Sierra's house,I had already gotten us some coffee and breakfast.i saw her walk out the front door of her house,she closed it and then walked towards my car.i opened the passenger door for her,"Hey Sierra."I greeted her."Hey Greg."she greeted me back,we quickly kissed."got you some breakfast and some coffee."i said,handing it to her."awww,y-you're so sweet Greg!"she said as she gently took it from me,she gently kissed my cheek.

Sierra's pov
I didn't want to admit this to Greg yet but I was really nervous about going to school today,I mean once people see us together they'll know we're dating!but Greg swore he wouldn't let anyone hurt me,so I'll be ok:right?we soon arrived at school,after Greg parked the car he got out first.as I unbuckled myself and grabbed my things Greg opened the passenger door for me,"T-Thanks G-Greg."I said as I got out."anything for you doll face."he said,closing the door.he grabbed my violin case from me,"let's go."he said.i nodded,putting my backpack on my back.Greg held my violin case under his arm while holding my hand,I took a shaky deep breath as we entered the school.