25

Sierra's pov
I applied to Stanford while Greg applied to the University of California in Berkeley,and while we went on with our normal lives we were both extremely nervous about whether on not we'd get accepted or worse...rejected.I was in my room,doing my calculus homework,when my sister Cassie slammed my door open.I jumped off my bed,"C-Cassie!what the-"she immediately cut me off."you got a letter!"she said,I widened my eyes and stood up."NO WAY!"I exclaimed."yes way!"she exclaimed,handing it to me.we both squealed,"Oh!I need to-"she cut me off again."you can borrow my phone."she said,I grinned."thank you sis."i said,I hugged her."you're welcome."she said,hugging me back.

Greg's pov
I was doing some pull-ups on the pull-up in my room.i got down and stopped,I grabbed a towel and wiped the sweat off my forehead.i then heard a knock on the door,"come in."i said.the door opened,revealing my mom.she had a huge grin on her face,my face lit up."did...did I get it?"I asked,she walked into my room and held up a letter.I chuckled,then I cheered.my mom laughed as I hugged her,I grabbed the letter from her."I gotta call-"suddenly my phone rang,"that's probably Sierra,I'll leave you two alone to talk."my mom said.