4

Greg's pov
I was doing some pull-ups on the pull-up in my room,but every pull-up I did I thought of her:Sierra.i got down and stopped,I sighed as I grabbed a towel and wiped the sweat off my forehead.i then heard a knock on the door,"come in."i said.the door opened,revealing my mom."sweetie I just want to let you know that dinner will be ready soon."she said,"ok,thanks mom."i said.she was about to leave the room but I stopped her,"mom wait."she looked at me.i gulped,"mom,when did you know you were in love with dad?"I asked her.she seemed shocked,"Well,your father always talked to me.and whenever people wanted to tease or pick on me he'd stop them,sometimes with his words and sometimes with his fists."she explained.

"Where is this coming from sweetie?"she asked,i gulped."I...I think I'm in love with this girl in my school."I admitted,her face lit up."who is this girl?"she asked me,"her name is Sierra Namath."I replied."oh I know her mother!she helps me with the bake sale every year."she said,"wait,so you know them mom?"I asked her.she nodded,"she's actually going to come over next week to discuss what we should make this year."she added."maybe I can convince her to bring Sierra over."she said,I blushed in embarrassment.she smiled,"my little guys in love."she said as she hugged me.