19

Greg's pov
"S-Sweetie are we almost there?"Sierra asked me.i was covering her eyes and eagerly leading her somewhere,"we're almost there baby don't worry."I replied.she could probably already smell popcorn and hear people screaming on carnival rides,"ok,open your eyes baby!"i said as I uncovered her eyes.she opened her eyes and put on her glasses,she gasped."woah!"she exclaimed,"ta da!"i said proudly."How-"I cut her off,"your mom told me the last time you went to the carnival you were 7,so I figured it would be great to take you to the carnival for our date and skip day."I explained,she smiled and began to tear up."Are you ok baby?"I asked her worryingly,she hugged me tightly and attacked my cheek with kisses."you're the best boyfriend ever!"she sobbed,my face lit up.I smiled and hugged her back,I was tearing up a bit.

Sierra's pov
I was having so much fun at the carnival!there were so many amazing things to do!Greg and I went on some rides,won some games,and won some arcade games as well.Greg and I held hands as we walked down the trail,I repositioned my glasses and gasped at what I saw.i tugged on Greg's sleeve,"babe look!w photo booth!"i said as I pointed at it."let's go take some pictures."he suggested,I grinned.he led me to the photo booth,we got inside it.Greg closed the curtain,"heh,it's kinda cramped in here."i said."just sit on my lap babe."he said,i gulped and blushed as I sat on his lap.

I pulled out my little purse and put some coins into the photo booth,the camera opened up."ready babe?"Greg asked,I nodded excitedly.he held my hand as we looked at the camera,flash!the first picture was taken.Greg turned my head so that I was now facing him,he gently kissed me.as I kissed back I heard the camera go off,the second picture was taken.we gently pulled away,he smiled at me.i smiled back,flash!third picture was taken.i then hugged him,as he hugged me back the camera went off again.the forth picture was taken,we were done."great!lets go see our pictures."i said,put as I was about to get up Greg stopped me and sat me back down on his lap.

"I don't think we can go yet."he said,i was about to ask him why but then he pointed down at his pants:revealing his boner.i blushed,"O-Oh!"I stuttered.i peeked out the curtain a bit,no one was coming to the booth.i quickly snatched our photos and got back inside the booth,"I-I'll try to make this quick,I-I don't think getting caught and kicked out would be such a good idea."i said.he nodded,i gulped as I unbuttoned his pants.