28

Sierra's pov
I nervously held Greg's hand as we sat with the bowling team.graduation was finally here,and we were all receiving our diplomas today.Greg's leg was bouncing up and down,I couldn't blame him for being so nervous.I turned around to search for my parents and sister,Cassie spotted me and excitedly waved at me.I giggled and smiled,I waved back.I turned back around and looked at Greg,who grabbed my hand and held it tightly."that nervous?"i whispered asked,"yeah."he admitted."it'll be ok."I assured him.he looked at me,I could see the fear in his eyes.i cupped his cheek,he seemed so tense.he exhaled,relaxing a bit.after each sport team grabbed their diplomas it was time for everyone else to grab their diplomas,"god that was so fucking nerve racking."Greg admitted when he sat back down next to me.

"But you did so well,and you looked really handsome up there."i said,he gave me a shocked look.then he smirked,"you really mean that?"he whispered.I giggled,"yeah."i whispered back.he grinned,he pulled me up and sat me on his lap.I blushed,"Greg!"i whispered."relax,I'm not gonna do anything inappropriate..."he assured me,he then got close to my ear."yet."he whispered,giving me shivers.I gulped and held onto him,I quickly looked at the team and noticed how bored they looked.they weren't even looking at us,i sighed with relief.