27

Sierra's pov
"A toast!to Greg and Sierra,for being able to stick together like glue on a popsicle house."Chester said,holding up a can of beer.Vivian rolled her eyes jokingly,"to Greg and Sierra!"everyone said.Greg and I smiled,"to us!"we said.we clashed our drinks together,everyone was drinking beer while I was drinking cola.I don't intend on ever drinking,"ah,this is just the best."Tara said.I nodded in agreement,"to bad that you guys gotta go after graduation."Akita said."I know."i said,"but we just wanna get there as soon as possible,no looking back ya know?"Greg said.he put his arm around my shoulder and held me closer to him,I blushed and smiled.after talking and hanging out for hours,Greg and I eventually left Akita's house and went back to his place.

Greg's pov
I wanted Sierra,now.i leaned her against the wall of the stairs and passionately kissed her,I lifted her leg up a bit as we made out.we pulled away to breath,"S-Shouldn't we do this upstairs?"she panted."right,right."i said,I lifted her up and carried her up the stairs and to my room.i closed the door and backed her up against it,she managed to put her glasses on top of her head.once again I lifted up her leg,"S-Sh-Shouldn't we go on the bed?"she asked when we took a break from making out."no time."I replied,I crouched down a bit."besides,I wanna admire the view."i said,lifting her skirt up a bit.

She blushed and covered her face,I pulled her pantie to the side and saw how wet she already was.i smirked,then I looked up."how did I make you this wet already?"I asked her,"W-Well Y-ah!"she moaned as I stuck a finger in her entrance."keep talking."I commanded,she managed to nod."how did I manage to make you this wet already?"I asked her,pumping my finger in and out of her wet entrance."We-Well I-I l-liked-mhmmm."her legs began to shake,"What's the matter?"I asked her jokingly as I stuck another finger into her wet entrance."looks like you can't seem to control yourself."i said,smirking."P-Please Greg..."she managed to say,"please what?"I asked."P-Please fuck me Greg!"she moaned,i quickly(and immediately)took my fingers out of her entrance.

I got up and unbutton my pants,my dick sprang out of my boxers."W-Wait G-Greg what about-Ah!"she moaned as I slammed my dick into her entrance,she dug her nails into my arms but I didn't care.i lifted her leg up as I thrusted in and out of her,i sloppily kissed her neck."G-Greg!"she moaned,"S-Sierra."I groaned.