3

Sierra's pov
What happened in the cafeteria between me and Greg Tolan keeps flashing in my brain,I can barely think."Sierra?you ok sis?Hello!earth to Sierra!"my sister Cassie says as she waves her hand in front of my face.i snap back to reality,I didn't even realize I was back home.i realized I was holding my violin and my music notes are on my lap,"what's wrong with you sis?"she asked me.i exhaled,I placed my violin and book down beside me.i then looked at Cassie,"I'm about to tell you something insane:promise not to freak out?"I asked her."I pinky promise sis,"she said,we shake pinky's."now spill the beans!"she said excited,i gulped."today at lunch Greg Tolan talked to me."I confessed,she gasped loudly.

"You promised!"I begged as I held up my finger and pointed at her,she immediately covered her mouth with her hands but I saw her excitedly stomping on the floor.i sigh sadly,taking off my glasses and rubbing my eyes."ok,ok,ok."she said repeatedly,then she put her arms on both of my shoulders."tell me everything Sierra,and when I say everything I mean every single detail."she said in a commanding tone,I've never seen Cassie like this before.i gulped once again,"O-Ok."I stuttered.

I began to tell her everything:how Greg came up to my table,how he said he wanted to get to know me,everything.Cassie eagerly say there and patiently listened,"and then the bell rang and I left."I finished the story."ok this time you need to talk to him tomorrow."she said,"I-I don't know Cas..."I trailed off."Look,I'm your big sis so therefore I must automatically give you advice:you gotta take a shot at this Sierra!"she then put both of her hands on my shoulders,"this is a once in a lifetime opportunity Sierra!"she said as she shook me a bit.