14

Sierra's pov
I nervously sat on the bench next to the girlfriends of people on the bowling team,"my Chester is so great at bowling."a girl(Vivian)said."I think the best bowler is Sierra's man."another girl(Tara)said,i gulped and blushed.all of the girls agreed with Tara,"how did you guys even meet?"another girl(Akita)asked me.i nervously fiddled with my fingers,"W-We-Well we uh,met at the cafeteria?"I replied nervously.they all didn't say anything for a minute,i gulped.then they all said,"awww!"i was confused but also relieved."that's so cute!"Vivian said,"you're really lucky Sierra!"Tara said.

Quick A/N:I don't intend on making these girls bitches,I want them to befriend Sierra
Also you're probably wondering if Sierra will ever find out about the bet,She will eventually but I guess you'll just have to wait and see

Greg's team won the tournament,we all got up and cheered."impressive!Greg Tolan and his team managed to win the tournament despite Tolan's injured hand."the announcer said,the girls went to their boyfriends and gave them celebration kisses.i walked towards Greg,smiling."Hey."he greeted me,i gently hugged him."You did great Greg,I'm really proud of you."i said,he hugged me back."let's go back to my place and celebrate."he whispered in my ear,I blushed and gulped."O-Ok!"I replied,he grinned.i gently held his hand and followed him out of the building,I'm now just realizing that I forgot to say goodbye to the girls.