16

Sierra's pov
I was hanging out with the bowling teams girlfriends,surprising I know.we were hanging out because we were thinking about getting the teams something nice,"shouldn't they have been out by now?"Vivian asked."it doesn't take this long to pack up their bowling balls."Tara pointed out,"I'll go see what's going on."i said."thanks Cece!"Akita said,I smiled and walked to the bowling room.i was about to open the door but I heard them talking,I didn't want to be rude and interrupt their conversation so I just stood by the door."Dude you're like a totally different person!"Chester(Tara's boyfriend)yelled,"So what?!"Greg yelled back.i was confused,it's wrong to eavesdrop but I wanted to know more.

"Chester's right man,ever since that bet you two have become a thing."Vivian's boyfriend said,I widened my eyes."bet?I...I was a bet?"I thought,"SHUT UP!YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT HER!"Greg yelled.i opened the door,everyone turned their heads and looked at me.Greg widened his eyes in fear,tears were flowing down my cheeks."I-I'm a-a b-be-bet?"I stuttered,"Sierra-"I began to sob and ran back to the girls."SIERRA WAIT PLEASE!"I heard Greg beg,"Sierra what happened?"Akita asked me in a concerned tone.i hugged Tara and cried,"what did you do?!"Vivian yelled at Chester and the team."I can explain Sierra!"Greg yelled,"Can it!we're taking Sierra home!"Tara spatted.