11

Sierra's pov
Greg gently pushed me down onto his bed,he fully took off my pants and panties.he then slipped off my jacket and took off my shirt,leaving me only in my bra and socks."shit,you have really nice breasts."he complimented me,I blushed and looked away.he got closer to me and kissed me,I didn't even realize he was taking off my bra as I kissed him back.I pulled away,causing Greg to tilt his head in confusion."is something wrong?"he asked,"there's n-nothing wrong it's just..."I trailed off."C-Can y-you be gentle?It...It's my first time."I admitted,he seemed a bit shocked.He then cupped my cheek,"of course Sierra."he reassured me.

he quickly kissed me before taking off all of his clothes(he was still in his boxers though),revealing his abs.i widened my eyes and blushed,Greg noticed and smirked."like what you see?"he asked,I quickly nodded.he chuckled,"well I like what I'm seeing too."he replied.he began to kiss my neck,i quietly moaned as I wrapped my arms around his neck.thats when it happened:he began leaving hickeys on some parts of my neck and on my shoulders too.i bit my lip,trying to suppress my urges to moan.he squeezed my boob with one hand and sucked on the other,"god these are such perfect breasts,and they're all mine."he said in a dominant way.

He immediately opened his drawer and grabbed a condom from a box,he then took off his boxers:revealing his dick.i widened my eyes as he opened the condom and slipped in on his dick,"holy shit!is that even going to fit in me?"I thought as he aligned himself.we locked hands,he reassuringly looked at me with his ocean blue eyes.he then slowly entered his dick in my entrance,I widened my eyes and could feel tears start to form."H-Huge!"I squeaked,he immediately covered my mouth."i don't wan anyone else interrupting us."he said,I nodded.

he took his hand off my mouth,then he put his hands on my hips and began to thrust in and out of me.I covered my mouth with my hands,trying my best to muffle my moans.Greg then removed my hand from my mouth and passionately began making out with me,I guess he was doing this as a way to muffle my moans because he then started to go faster."shit!i can't hold it in any longer!"I thought,I felt like my eyes were rolling to the back of my head as Greg went faster.that's when I came,my moan was muffled as I came.Greg finally pulled away from the kiss.we were both panting,I was kinda shaking a bit.

Greg pulled out of me,revealing the full condom.he slipped it off his dick,tied it up,and threw it into his garbage can.i slowly got up,"that was fucking great."Greg said as he began to put his boxers back on.I didn't say anything for a minute,"Greg..."I trailed off.he looked at me,"Yeah Sierra?"he said.i gulped,hugging my knees."are...we a thing?o-or is this one of those friends with benefits situation?"I asked,"I-I mean I'm fine with both!"i quickly added.Greg cupped my cheeks and quickly kissed me,throwing me off guard.

"of course we're together."he replied,I was shocked.he held my hands,"and I promise you,I'll never hurt you.I'll protect you no matter what,I..."he trailed off."I love you Sierra Namath."he admitted,I blushed.tears started to form in my eyes again,"I...I love you too Greg Tolan."I admitted.