10

Sierra's pov
"try to stay quiet."he commanded,"we wouldn't want people getting curious."he pointed out.at this point,my face was redder than a tomato.he unbuttoned my pants and pulled them down,revealing my panties.then he pulled down my pants,revealing my vagina.he licked his lips,i gulped.At first he began to kiss my thigh,which was a bit ticklish,but then he began to lick and kiss my thigh.i squirmed a bit,that's when he began to lick my clit.i immediately covered my mouth and tried to muffle my moans,I felt him sticking his tongue in my entrance.i widened my eyes,I moaned as my eyes fluttered.

my glasses were fogging up again,I didn't even notice Greg looking up.his hand came up and he grabbed my glasses off my face,he put them down on his nightstand.then he lifted me up and laid me on my side,he stuck his tongue in my entrance again.I felt like my eyes were gonna role to the back of my head,I clutched onto a pillow and muffled my moans into it.Greg took his tongue out of my entrance again,"such a wet hole."he said as he licked his lips.i buried my face into the pillow,covering my red embarrassed face.Greg grabbed my head and turned it,facing me to him.somehow staring into his ocean blue eyes made me feel better,he cupped my cheek and kissed me.

i wrapped my arms around his neck as I kissed him back,we then heard a knock on the door.we both widened our eyes,"shit!"Greg whispered.i frantically pulled my pants and panties,i grabbed my glasses and quickly cleaned them.Greg I unlocked the door and opened it as I put my glasses back on my face,we saw my mom was the one who knocked."Sierra dear it's time to go."she said,"uh,can't I stay a little bit longer?"I asked.Greg seemed shocked but also happy at the same time,"oh!well it's up to the Tolan's dear."my mom replied."it's ok Mrs.Namath I can drive her home."Greg reassured her,"thank you Greg,"she thanked Greg."have fun dear!"she said to me,I smiled at her.

she turned around and walked down the stairs,Greg quietly closed the door and locked it.we both sighed with relief,"we keep getting interrupted."he pointed out.i chuckled,"heh,you're right."i said.he walked back towards me,I cleared my throat and repositioned my glasses."but now nothings going to interrupt us."he said,"still want me?"he whispered in my ear.i felt him rubbing my thigh back and forth with his hand,i gulped and blushed."Y-Yeah."I stuttered,I felt my glasses start to fog up.