24

Greg's pov
"There's the California ones babe."Sierra said,pointing at a couple of tents."well then what are we waiting for?"I asked,grinning.She grinned back,we giggled as we jogged towards the tents.there were so many colleges to choose:University of California, Berkeley,Stanford University,University of Southern California, University of California, Los Angeles,etc."what...do we choose?"she asked curiously.The university of California in Berkeley didn't seem like a bad choice,"the Berkeley one sounds good,I've heard good things about that place."I said.she looked at me,"What do you think?"I asked her.she hesitated for a moment,"hey,what's on your mind?"I asked.she gulped,"We-Well...on-on one hand,St-Stanford seems like the-the college for me.bu-but on the other hand,the university of California in Berkeley doesn't seem like a bad choice."she admitted.

"Hey,hey,hey.it's ok,"I assured her,putting my hands on her arms."remember the plan?"I reminded her,she nodded."I-If we went to the same college or ones nearby each other we'd get an apartment off campus and get jobs,I would become a teacher's assistant while you would become a life guard."she said,I smiled."so let's go for it:you apply to Stanford and I apply to the university of California,I think we both got enough credits."i said,"but there's no bowling teams there."she said.I grinned,"then I'll play football."i said.