006: caught

(a/n: i can't stop smiling at the fact that Jungwon's favourite movie genre is ROMANCE FANTASY ARE Y'ALL HEARING THIS? he IS my soulmate it's official)
______________________________

The doctor frowned at the woman preventing him from visiting Eunji's room just like he promised the previous night, "What's going on?"

"Don't wake them up." The nurse pulled the older man outside, a stern expression on her face.

That morning, the nurse couldn't bring herself to ruin the sight of the two young, both sleeping soundly, with their hands intertwined with each other.

"Visit her later when she is awake, doctor.", The nurse nodded, as the male frowned, "I'm actually surprised that she managed to fall asleep yesterday."

"She did?" The doctor nodded, looking inside the room where he spotted the sleeping boy next to her.

"Interesting." Surprise was written all over his face, "This is really interesting."

jungwon's p.o.v

"Where the hell did you go yesterday?" Jay's serious voice on the other side of the phone made me chuckle.

It was the morning already. It almost felt like a dream, everything that happened yesterday. Eunji must have forgotten to wake me up, but to my luck there wasn't any nurse or doctor around.
I don't think anyone caught me.

"Are you worried~?" I cooed and looked back for the last time. Luckily, Eunji was still sleeping peacefully in her hospital bed.

"No, I'm not." Jay tried to lie, but it just made my smirk grow wider, "If you aren't going to give a proper explanation I swear I will-"

"You sound pretty worried, if you ask me." I replied, not planning to stop teasing my closest friend, "I just sneaked out. Nothing special."

"Sneaked out? In the middle of the night?"

"Yes."

"You are out of your mind." Again I smiled at the disbelief in Jay's voice, "Your parents called me this morning worried to death. You are lucky i covered you up."

"Thank you, Jay~ I owe you this one." I purred and closed the hospital door behind me quietly, "Aren't you going to ask me why I sneaked out?"

"Isn't it obvious?" Jay chuckled, making me stop in my tracks, "Of course, it's because of Eunji."

"Bingo! You are right." I laughed and suddenly felt embarrassed, "Alright then, I'm going to hang up now. See you."

"See ya."
And the call ended, as I looked up.
Just to see the window I broke yesterday.

I did a pretty good job in breaking it, not gonna lie.

"Do you know who did it?" A voice called behind me, making me turn round.

"No, No i have no idea." I didn't mean to sound unwelcoming, but it wasn't something I could control anyway.
Was it because that grumpy doctor told Eunji to stay away from me? I am not sure.

I answered the elder, who was already eyeing me suspiciously, "But i'm sure whoever did it, did a great job."

"I see." Was the only thing the doctor said, nodding, "I was about to contact you anyway. There's something I need to talk to you about."

There was this certainty in his eyes, that made me frown, "Me? Why?"

"You are Eunji's guardian."