011: stargazing

(a/n: EVERYONE YOU KNOW THE DRILL I NEED YOU TO PICK ONE FOR THE ENDING-> 🤍 or 🖤
if y'all pick the sad ending one like last time i will REALLY do a sad ending for this book so chose wisely my children🧍🏻‍♀️)
_____________________________

Jungwon averted his gaze from the two talking, before opening the last lunch box, feeling even more annoyed now that he knew that he was jealous.
It was unusual for him.
Normally he was understanding and unconcerned when it comes to that kind of stuff, but when it comes to Eunji he couldn't help but feel bothered.

He tried to suppress it at first, but it was getting harder and harder the longer Eunji and Sunoo were gone.

"Are you about to tear down the whole hospital or what's with the gaze?" Heeseung laughed again, while Jungwon just mocked the other's laugh, rolling his eyes playfully.

"I'm just hungry." Jungwon excused and tried to laugh, but the image of Sunoo and Eunji holding hands crossed his mind again, "But seriously what's taking them so long?"

"You are so impatient~"

"It's been more than 20 minutes. The food is long cold." Jungwon looked down, sighing quietly, "She hasn't eaten all day I'm just worri-"

"Where did they go?" Ni-ki formed both his hands to shape a binocular, while staring outside the hospital door.
Jungwon immediately went next to the younger, glancing outside as well.

"Did they leave?" Jungwon's eyes widened, blinking several times to make sure they really weren't where they used to be, "We should go search for them-"

"Jungwon, calm down. It's not like Sunoo and Eunji are children or anything." Heeseung chuckled and patted the younger's shoulder, "We will just wait it's nothing serious."

Jungwon kept quiet, knowing the older was right.
Giving up, he sat down and sighed once again, "I guess you are right."

"There you go." Heeseung smiled and joined Jake and Sunghoon who were both in their own world talking about the most random things, "Let's wait for them to join us later."

jungwon's p.o.v

All of us, meaning everyone except for Sunoo and Eunji eventually fell asleep from waiting because the two of them were taking too long.

It was late. Not sure what time it was, but I was sure I normally was sleeping at this time.

The others already finished eating their lunchboxes, but I decided to wait for Eunji and Sunoo to finally finish talking so I can eat with her.

But they never came back even after 1 and a half hour of talking, which resulted in all of us to fall asleep in this small hospital room.

Don't even get me started on everyone's sleeping positions.
Ni-ki and Heeseung both occupied Eunji's hospital bed, while Jay fell asleep on the chair next to me.
I was still on the chair, my neck starting to hurt from the uncomfortable position it was in.

Jake and Sunghoon both put their heads on the hospital bed and sat on the chairs they stole from the other hospital rooms.
I can't believe we didn't get kicked out for this, but it seems like Jay did have some kind of power over this hospital.

"They fell asleep." I suddenly heard Eunji's soft whisper, making me wake up almost immediately. But I decided to keep my eyes closed.

And soon I heard Sunoo answer, "Yeah, we should wake them up so you can lay on your hospital bed and rest. You definitely need it."