010: jealousy

(a/n: i'm alive😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂)
______________________________

"Oh, really?" Jungwon unconsciously blurted out, sounding a bit too rude now that he thought about it, "Talk about what?"

"About something." Sunoo smiled and nodded, while Eunji just looked back and forth between Jungwon and Sunoo, "You guys can start eating first. Me and Eunji will join later."

And the next moment the boy already took ahold of Eunji's arm, while Jungwon quietly glanced at him.

"She can't walk." The younger suddenly spoke, while the other boys were already swooning over the food, "I will carry her-"

"It's okay. I will handle this." Sunoo smiled warmly and helped the girl sit up, while Jungwon kept quiet, "Put your arm around my neck, Eunji. I will support you."

"Thank you." Eunji's voice was timid, as she chuckled awkwardly, unsure how to act. She hesitantly put her arm around his neck just like he told her, "Is..it okay if I-"

"Of course~ I will make sure to not let you fall." Sunoo nodded, while Jungwon's expression dropped slightly, "Let's go?"

Right when they were about to exit the door, Sunoo turned around to Jungwon and winked, making the younger blink several times. He looked to the ground, breaking out in a scoff unconsciously.

__________________________

Eunji on the other hand was pretty awkward the whole time. She couldn't stop fidgeting and avoiding the other's boys gaze, who ended up chuckling.

"I usually don't get this close with Jungwon's girlfriends" Sunoo reassured her, "but this time there's something important I need to talk to you."

How many more people were gonna mistake her for Jungwon's girlfriend? She shook her head, feeling flustered again.

"Oh No, don't worry.." Eunji awkwardly denied and tried to play it cool, "I'm not his girlfriend."

"Really? I thought he confessed to you." Sunoo tilted his head.

"He did..." Eunji looked down, "I just haven't answered yet."

Sunoo blinked in confusion, before sighing, "Jungwon can be a bit annoying sometimes, but if you spent a bit more time with him i'm sure he-"

"That's not it. I enjoy being by his side. A lot." Eunji immediately shook her head and laughed, "But there are a lot of things I haven't figured out yet. I don't want to rush things."

"I see.." Sunoo nodded thoughtfully and leaned back, "Just please be careful."

Eunji tilted her head in confusion, "Why?"

"I know it's nothing you can control, but please don't hurt Jungwon or push him away. Not now when he's starting to finally heal." The boy took her hand, making her flinch at the sudden touch, "As his friend i'm asking you a favour, Eunji. Please."

"I would never hurt him." Was the only thing she said, determined.

The boy nodded with a relieved smile, before continuing, "You know, Jungwon fully dedicated himself to you. There's not a single thing he wouldn't do as long as it's for you. I'm sure you noticed this yourself."

Eunji didn't answer and just quietly stared to the ground, feeling her heart clench. She didn't know if she should feel warm inside or cold instead.
Was this really what she wanted?

"It's because of the things that happened in the past. Way before the incident, which eventually lead you being in coma. Things you don't remember anymore." He explained, while Eunji's expression dropped.