009: others

(a/n: i'm scared to death right now there's a giant spider on my wall if i don't update for the next days its because mr.spide spide chased and kidnapped me
y'all can reverse image that picture if you want to but i swear i'm not lying like I WISH I WAS?:? jungwon if you are seeing this i'm in trouble GET ME OUT OF HERE)
___________________________

"Calm your breathing, will you?" Jungwon laughed at the girl looking around anxiously, trying to look not too awkward, "You look like you just saw a ghost."

Eunji and Jungwon were now back to her hospital room, as she was wrapped in a blanket. Her heartbeat fastened, knowing that his friends would arrive anytime soon.

"I'm not scared." She stated with a uncertain undertone, as if she was trying to convince herself.

"I never said you were." He replied and tilted his head, "But now that you mention it you probably are scared, am i right?"

"Maybe." She gave up and let herself drop on the pillow behind her, before exhaling deeply, "I forgot how to interact with any human being besides you while I was in coma."

Jungwon didn't answer, while his expression dropped slightly. He eventually leaned closer to the girl, "I told you already..I'm here. Right next to you. What is it that you are worried about?"

Eunji just stared into his eyes, instead of freaking out and get all flustered, she felt herself calming down this time. Of course she didn't want to admit it, but It was crazy in what way he managed to affect her. It surprised her everytime.

This time she didn't seem to mind the small gap between the two, as she hesitantly returned the smile, continuing to hold the intense eye contact she had with him.

"I..I'm not sure what they will think of me."

"They will immediately find you incredibly nice and kind, Eunji. Trust me. They might be over the top at first, but they are the nicest people you will ever meet." Jungwon's voice was soft and he spoke a lot calmer and more gentle, making her anxiousness disappear slowly and surely.

"Alright-"

"YOOOOOOOOOO" The first loud voice chimed, as the hospital door opened with a loud thud.

Jungwon and Eunji, who were only inches apart just a moment ago, immediately distanced themselves from each other, while looking in the opposite directions, trying to play it cool.

"Did we disturb you two?" Jay chuckled and entered the door with two bags filled with food.
Normally Eunji would freak out at the sight of late night snacks, but it was the complete opposite this time. It was this bad feeling again, but the girl decided to shake it off.

She was gonna leave a good impression on Jungwon's friends no matter what.

"No, No you didn't." Eunji immediately shook her head and looked down, smiling shyly, "It's..nice to meet you."

"It's nice to meet you too!" The youngest suddenly joined the conversation and sat on the chair that Jungwon used to always sit on when he visited her, "I'm Ni-ki."

"I remember you." Eunji tilted her head and tried not to smile too much. There was still chaotic energy radiating from all of them, but it made her feel a lot more comfortable.

The questions didn't stop. The next moment even more questions from each member were asked, as Eunji tried her best to answer them. She was glad that it wasn't awkward in any way and she was thankful for Jungwon's friends being open and social enough to be considerate of her.

"How do you feel?" Sunoo pouted empathetically, "It must be tough."

"It's alright." Eunji smiled, "It's been not long since I've woke up, but I can already feel my everyday life returning back to normal."

"I'm..glad." Sunoo smiled warmly and nodded.

"Is it true that you don't remember Jungwon? Like at all?" Sunghoon suddenly asked, while his expression was expectant. It was as if he had been waiting for his turn to finally ask her.

Eunji's expression dropped slightly at the question.

"Yeah. I don't..remember him." The girl turned away, when she felt a hand grabbing hers.

"Guys, enough with the questions." Jungwon changed the topic, speaking up for the first time ever since his friends entered the room, as he glanced at Eunji, making sure she was alright, "We should-"

"How about I tell you about the things Jungwon does which only I know about?" Heeseung interrupted Jungwon and grinned mischievously, making the younger's eyes widen.

"We are definitely not doing this-"

"Why not?" Eunji eyes lit up while she nodded, making Jungwon freeze.

The boy frowned at Eunji's enthusiastic reaction, "Eunji, it's better if we-"

"Jungwon sometimes talks to his plants." Heeseung started, making Jungwon glare at him, "And even gave them names. It's like they are his pets."

Jake asked and giggled, "You mean the cactus ones?"

"Okay, enough." Jungwon sighed, feeling embarrassed, "I only talk to them sometimes when I don't have anyone else to talk to."

"Or how he basically puts on a whole freestyle performance while sleeping?" Jake wiggled his eyebrows and laughed, making everyone chuckle. Except for Jungwon of course, who was busy covering his face in embarrassment, "I'm not even kidding. We have a whole video with him popping in his sleep-"

"Guys if you don't stop I swear I will hide your favourite things and lock them into a box so you will never get them back ever again.." Jungwon glared, making Jay ruffle his hair.

"But you are my favourite thing..Are you gonna lock yourself up?" Jay smirked, making the younger especially glare at him.

And that's how the next hour passed with everyone ending up laughing every 5 minutes. It was a mix of laughter, giggles and them making fun of Jungwon, while Eunji sat there and joined their laughter. She felt included even though she never was present when the jokes actually occurred.

The relationship between the boys was so endearing that Eunji couldn't help but admire them from time to time.

"Visiting hours are long over." Eunji suddenly stated as she looked outside the window just to look into pure darkness, "How did they allow all of you to enter?"

"Jay bribed them." Ni-ki dryly answered, making Eunji's eyes widen, "With a lot of money."

"What?!"

"No, No his dad and the chef of this hospital are kinda close so they made an exception. I didn't want you to be bored for the rest of the day." Jungwon reassured her and smiled, "I didn't want to leave your side."

"Stop flirting with her in front of us." Ni-ki pretended to shudder. Jungwon scoffed and just rolled his eyes, before diverting his attention to Eunji again.

"But now that I think about it, it was a mistake to bring them along with me." Jungwon turned to look at all of his six friends who were grinning at him innocently.

"The more the merrier." Heeseung nodded and winked, while Sunghoon pretended to cringe.

"I agree." Eunji nodded and smiled, grabbing the glass of water next to her bed.
She noticed Sunoo being a lot more quiet compared to the others, while he kept glancing at her thinking she wouldn't notice.

But Eunji did and she was now unsure how to act around him.

Jay suddenly grabbed the bags again, "Who's in for some late night snacks-"

"Before we eat..Can you guys leave me and Eunji alone for a minute?" Sunoo spoke and continued to glance at the girl who was blinking at him confused.

"There's something I need to talk to her about."

:¨·.·¨:
'·. please vote and comment if you enjoyed reading this chapter<3 °*゚