epilogue

"Mind to tell me where you are dragging me to?" Sunoo raised an eyebrow, letting go of the girl's hand and causing the two to stop. Both Sangmi and Sunoo were now standing in the middle of a park.

Sangmi turned around, somehow still breathless, as she awkwardly waved her hand, signalling him to give her a second.

He chuckled, but immediately stopped himself.
Honestly, Sunoo wasn't the biggest fan of Sangmi after her history with Jungwon. And he wasn't afraid to show it,  "What do you want?"

"I'm sorry." The girl stood up straight, "But you can't like her."

"What?" Sunoo's frown deepened.

"Eunji. You can't like her." Sangmi repeated, her voice determined. The boy was caught off guard.
How did she know?

"Why? Do you like her?" Sunoo tilted his head, before putting on a smile, "I don't think you are in the position to say something like that."

That caught her off guard, "N-No, that's not it. I know. I know, I messed up in the past by going out with Jungwon. And I know you have every right to be angry at me, but please listen to me-"

"How did you find out that I'm interested in Eunji?" Sunoo crossed his arms, squinting his eyes at the girl, "The only person that knows is Jungwon."

"It's obvious." Sangmi looked away, "You were pretty obvious."

"Wow." Sunoo pretended to be insulted, before turning away as well, "Jungwon didn't know when I told him."

"Yeah, because Jungwon never notices anything on his own."

The boy couldn't help but chuckle at this, "Point taken."

"But I still stand by what I said, Sunoo." The atmosphere turned serious again, "Because I regret what I did in the past, I will do my best to protect Jungwon and Eunji's relationship. I can't let anything happen to them."

"Does that mean I'm a threat to them?"

"Yeah."
Sunoo chuckled again.

"You know...It's not your responsibility, Sangmi."

"I know, but I'm doing this for you too." She stared into the boy's eyes, "I don't want you to get hurt the same way, I got."

Sunoo blinked in surprise, taken aback by how serious she was, "G-Geez...alright. I never said that I fell in love with Eunji or something." He avoided her eye contact, looking away, "I just said that I might like her."

Sangmi nodded, guilt written all over her face, "I'm really sorry, Sunoo. I'm aware that you can't control your feelings and I'm sorry for just dragging you here without your permission, but this is really important to me."

"I understand, but there's one more thing...how did you know that I was at Jungwon's place?" Sunoo scooted closer to Sangmi, trying to read her expression, "The moment I opened the door, you magically appeared out of nowhere and dragged me here."

"I actually wanted to go meet Jungwon." Sangmi bit her lower lip, suddenly feeling nervous, "Eunji's mother called me and said that Eunji was nowhere to be found. I immediately ran to Jungwon's house to tell him about it, but when I arrived he had already left. That's when you opened the door." Sunoo nodded understandingly.