007: support

(a/n: i just saw someone reading my story in light mode and i can't stop crying🤣 how y'all reading my story in that UGLY WHITE MODE I WON'T TOLERATE THIS ???? to the mentioned person change it right now idc and everyone with dark mode i love you)
___________________

"What? What do you mean you got caught?"

"The hospital knows about the broken window." Jungwon added, "And they know that I was the one who broke it."

Eunji blinked a few times, still not understanding what he was trying to tell her, "What are the good news about this?!"

Jungwon tilted his head, "Is that important? I'm finally here..aren't you going to greet me?"

Eunji was still stunned and shook her head, "Jungwon, are you drunk?"

"No, just a bit dazed." He nodded and looked to the hospital door, before turning to her again, "Why?"

(a/n: y'all see what i did there? wow i'm so smart omg)

"Are you even listening to yourself?" Eunji's eyes were still wide open, ignoring his remarks "You got caught damaging a literal building. Aren't you gonna get a penalty?"

"Yes, of course I need to compensate for the broken window." The boy nodded, "That's the reason why i'm here in the first place."

Eunji's expression dropped, "So you are telling me that you were told to visit me as compensation?"

Jungwon's cheerful smile turned into confusion, before he shook his head, "No, No, No, of course not."

"Then why?" Eunji's mood dropped just as low as her expression, as she crossed her arms and leaned back.
Yes, she was being petty.
And yes she did hold a grudge.
But she really didn't understand why he couldn't at least give her a sign that he was alright, so she didn't need to worry to death, "You didn't visit me for so long and now you show up as if nothing happened."

Jungwon stayed quiet, still smiling as he looked down. Little did she know he was just as sad about not being able to see the girl as she was. The past days were hell for him.

"I was all confident, when I told the doctor that I won't avoid you and here you are being the one avoiding me." She continued to refuse to look at him.

"Did you miss me?"

"No."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"Okay, I will leave then." Jungwon stood up, when Eunji turned around to him with big eyes., making him chuckle at her reaction.

He tried his hardest not to smile, as he let out a giggle, "What's with the look? Do you want me to stay?"

"It's not funny. Stop laughing."

"No~ you are too cute." Just when he was about to pat her head, he stopped midway action, before pulling back his hand awkwardly, "I promise I will make up for it."

"How?"

"Well, you didn't ask me why I'm here right?" He stood up, making her glance at him curiously.

"Did you break a window again?" She looked at him in disbelief, making him shake his head.

"What are you taking me for? Of course not. I was told to do something." He cooed and suddenly inched closer to her, making Eunji back up slightly, "Promise me to not get startled."

"Startled-?"
And the next moment he had already put both his arms underneath the girl, making her let out an audible gasp.
There wasn't enough time for her to understand what was going on and before she knew it, he had already picked her up, adjusting his hand, so it would be comfortable for her to be in his arms.