③5.

We don't live alone on this earth we are all responsible for each other.

Day thirty-three: flood

Izuku shoots his eyes open as a rush of cold washes over him. His body aches as a pounding in his head. His body tries to move two different ways causing strain from each side. "That's odd." Izuku says. "I can't move my arm-"

"why won't you let me go?" Midoriya shouts.

"What? Midoriya?" Izuku questions feeling like he's missing a part of himself.

"Where are you Izuku. Stop taking over me! Let me move!" The greenett says struggling.

"I can't you're stuck- let go!" Izuku says straining his mind to part with the other.

"No you're not here. I'm me. This was my body! Not yours." Midoriya complains, struggling again.

"This is my body, stop trying to-" Izuku pauses realising he's not in the void.

"What? Why'd you pause?" Midoriya asks stopping as well.

"Split." He says. "We can't split."

"Wow you're a genius Izuku." Midoriya says sarcastically.

"No not like that I mean we can't physically split. We're fused? This isn't the void either. You're in my mind." Izuku explains.

"This is my body." Midoriya says again.

"Okay okay, I get it it's your body but why am I-" Midoriya cuts Izuku off.

"No Izuku I mean this is literally my body. Not a clone. This is me. We're not in the void because somehow you've trapped us in my old body."

"Oh." Izuku says, trying to process what he said. "Midoriya?" He asks out. "Yes Izuku?"

"You're me aren't you. The part of me that shows life?" Izuku whispers.

"I am. And like any good coin you are the other side. You show death."

The two fall silent. "I don't like this Midoriya." Izuku whispers. The boy sighs. "Izuku Will you let me go?"

"No, you show me things. I learn from you." The greenett laughs. "Izuku I'm dead." He says.
"I can't stay any longer. I have to leave."

"Don't leave me alone." Izuku begs. "I want you here."

"How about a parting gift?" Midoriya asks. "I'll show you who you need to remember. And when you need my memories, you'll have my heart."

Izuku whines feeling his fusion to the other fade. "I'm being forced out. It's survival of the fittest. Eri brought us back. Use that. You can beat him." Midoriya says.

"Us? You said us?" Izuku smiles happily. The connection fades completely and for a moment Izuku's back in the void face to face with his twin. "Goodbye." Midoriya says fading into tiny pieces and merging with the darkness.

Suddenly the darkness cracks open letting gray stream in. Is this what Midoriya wanted him to see?

He's up right in a room. He feel like he's floating and he can't feel his feet. They're numb like when you're too cold. But the room feels too hot.  His body feels the strange clash of temperature and reacts by numbing the rest of his body. "Great." Izuku mutters.

He can still sense it. The room feels warm, too warm it leaves a prickly feeling against his skin. Fighting the numbness. He doesn't like it.

The room however feels different, other than the heat. It's plain and minimalistic. White walls. Black bed. It's not his fathers room. "Where did you send me?" Izuku asks out, waiting for Midoriya's explanation.