21.

Sometimes I wish that the memories would leave as easy as you die but then I remember you can't forget someone when your still hoping for them to come back

Day twenty-one: who you are.

"When I'm sad I like to remember the good times, since we are two sides of the same coin, I want to show you." Izukus voice whispers into the dark void.

"Show me what?" Izuku questions his mind.

"Bad things are happening, I want to share my memories so you can feel like me." The voice answers.

"Feel like me?" Izuku echos.

"Yes, look." The darkness cracks and beams of light shine through. Izuku who feels lost, is suddenly floating above a sene.

Izukus sat happily humming a tune. There's two boys with him both sat either side of him. They lightly brush his hands as they all look up to the sky.

It's night time, The stars shine brightly and never seem to fade. One of the boys runs a hand though green curly hair, Izuku doesn't seem to mind. He looks happy to be where he is.

Even though it's dark the space the boys sit in stays illuminated. A soft glow that comes from an invisible light source. That helps Izuku see them clearly.

"Hay shochan, kacchan?" The green boy asks out.

Both boys turn their attention back onto the green eyed boy. "You both love me, the real me right?" They both nod squeezing the boys hand ever so slightly tighter. Izuku sighs looking up. "And I love you both too. Even if we haven't made it common knowledge. I don't care what anyone else thinks, I know how I feel! A-and I feel so strongly about you both. So let me stay with you, please don't ever let me go." Izukus face flushes as he speaks.

Izuku looks with fondness. He feels warmer. Even if he has know recognition of this. Even if he doesn't have many, if any, memories of these boys and what they were like to his alive self. He still appreciates the feelings he can draw from the memories alive Izuku shows him.

Both boys chuckle leaning in to kiss each of the smaller boys cheeks. The smaller boy flushes pink giggling quietly. He feels so happy right now. It's like nothing bad could ever ruin it.

Yes nothing and no one will ever ruin this. When he decides to tell his mother, no matter what she says, he'll still have his heart. Not that she'll react badly, quite the contrary. Her and Mitsuki have been plotting ways to get Izuku and Katsuki together since they were babies.

He loves his heart. It's the most precious thing to him. It's the only part of him that seems to remember everything. It sends him the most wonderful feelings. And creates butterflies in his stomach. It makes his cheeks flush. Let's him relax amongst these two boys. Makes him feel alive and happy. His heart is open and helping him to navigate his life.

The two boys smile. And clutch onto the green boys hands. One feels cold, while the other is warm. To describe the general sense, it would be a warm green caramel apple gently warmed up by a crackling camp fire. That's what Izuku has dubbed this. His perfect night under the stars.

Izuku sighs watching the three. Alive Izuku looked so content. Shoto and Kacchan looked peaceful and happy. Gosh He even felt content watching. Maybe that's why it had to end. His body looses the feeling he had. Izuku looks up to see the fading sky. In a sad tone that longs for more time. To be nothing for just a little longer. "I feel so wrong, I think I'm going to wake up."

"You are."  Alive Izuku says looking up with big emerald eyes. "I don't want to, I can't feel Aizawa." Izuku says finding himself back in the void. "Aizawa won't be there when you wake up. You're not a Midoriya now." Alive Izuku says turning and vanishing before Izuku could question it. "But I want him."

Green eyes daintily flutter open to see a dimly lite room. For a moment Izuku feels hope that he's back in his apartment, but a voice snaps him out. "Oh Izuku, my little doll you're awake! I'm so glad. You had me so worried. That fall really did a number on you. How's you head my perfect son?"

Izuku rubs his eyes, turning his head gently to the side. His boy feels heavy. Stiff. He starts to feel his surroundings. A soft pillow and futon under him. With a light but warm blanket. He's so comfortable he may just fall asleep again. He can't find his energy. It's like he has the bare minimum to keep functioning but no more.

There is a man sitting next to the futon Izuku lays on. He recognised this man. Izuku smiles at the him finding some familiarity in the aura. The light next to the man hits his eyes brighter than expected and draws a wince from Izuku's lips.

A concerned head moves to block it allowing Izuku to focus on the features. His brain is so foggy. But he recognises this man. Those freckles, and big wide eyes. That curly white hair. It's all related to him. Yes Izuku knows who this is. It's a simple answer.

"F-father?"

It comes out dry due to his throat being in pain. He coughed a little as his father gently lifts him up. He sets the boy down so he's leaning fully on the man and smiles. "Here," he says softly as if Izuku would shatter. "...drink some water." He cups the boys chin pressing the cool glass to his lips.

Izuku drinks it up greedily as the man laughs. "Slow down, there's plenty don't give yourself a tummy ache." Izuku blushes in embarrassment. "S-sorry." He looks down. "Hay now, chin up." The man says lifting the boys face up once again. "How do you feel?"

Izuku pauses thinking. "Mmmm I'm okay my head feels a little weird tho. I think my memories are stuffy." He answers truthfully. Maybe it was because of the fall his father mentioned earlier.

The white haired man hums in thought. "I see. The doctor did say you took quite a bang. I'm surprised you don't have a head ache." He laughs slightly lifting the boy into his lap.

"Here now rest. Your still not well, you have a fever. The doctor said it's why you fell. You're sick, I won't go anywhere so don't be scared."

The boys father shifts him again so he's cradling the boy. "It's late too, a young boy like you needs sleep to grow big and strong right?"

Izuku half heard him as he dosed off into sleep. It's so strange he woke up a moment ago, he should be fully charge and awake, but now he's drifting back off like he hasn't slept In weeks. Must be because he's so sick like father said.

A calming warmth takes over his body and he can sense a heart beat that soothes him into the final stage of new found dreamless sleep.