①1.

ready or not here I come!

Day eleven: adventure

Once the boy hears the door click shut and the keys jingle as it locks. He very slowly ventures out of the room. He starts by peeking his head through the wall and looking both ways. Indeed it seems no one was there. Izuku was alone.

Now that Aizawa is gone and it's for at least the whole day. Izuku can explore the whole house and leave it.

Leave it?

Is that really what he wanted to do now. Leave this new- old home? Well he's sure Aizawa would appreciate having his guest bedroom back... and he wouldn't have to worry about Izuku all the time.

Aizawa would be able to do whatever he wants and not have to worry about a boy he has stuck at home in his spare bedroom!

Even as a ghost Izuku still believes he's a burden to people. "This is ridiculous." Izuku mutters out. Stopping the quickly spiralling thoughts.

Where would he even go. It's not like he has a home anymore, this was his home for gods sake! Now it's not, it's time he learnt that.

Finally time to face the music.

Maybe he could try to find Kacchan's house? It used to be near this place when he lived here. That is if he's remembering correctly and if they haven't moved yet. Yeah maybe he could visit them.

He already feels the bad decisions that are about to be made. Regardless of that even if he did find their house, he couldn't stay with them. It wouldn't be fair especially if they can't see him. Or if Aizawa found out somehow.

And it's not like he could just poof!disappear or move on, or whatever dead people do. Maybe he could find what's keeping him here? Yeah! That's what other ghosts do all day right. Well he hasn't actually seen any other ghosts but that doesn't mean he's the only one.

Okay new plan, Visit kacchan, if he can find him, then get back in time for Aizawa to be home.

Yeah he won't leave just yet it's not fair to the Aizawa. He can't pop up out of nowhere then leave out of nowhere with zero explanation.

Once the decision had been made Izuku leaves the apartment floating away as fast as he can. He travels in circles around the Neighbourhood searching for something, anything Familiar.

Izuku can't see anything that gives him a clue or lead to the direction of the blonds house. After a while he gives up floating over to a nearby park.

As he floated through the gate he had a strange sense of déjà vu, he could almost see holograms of kids running and playing. It was like there were more ghosts. None of them payed izuku any mind so he stays unsure on who or what they are.

He slumps his shoulders as he aimlessly trails around. He passes by the unusually abandoned play ground and swing set sparing it a glance. One look causes the boy to fall again. Izuku drops to the floor with a grunt. He's forced onto his knees and clutches at his head.

It pounds over and over again making the boys vision blur. When the pain starts to fade Izuku is left with a memory he had long since forgotten.

"Kacchan Kacchan! Look it's the swing!!! Oh push me please. Please please please oof-" the small green fluff ball falls to the ground with an amused blond towering over him.

"Waaachan Hay not like that I meant on the swings!" The green boy whines out as he pouts. It lasts only a second until he's scrambaling back up and rushing to sit down on the swing set. Kicking his legs excitedly and looking to the other boy. The blond scoffs and rolls his eyes. "Fine dumb deku, calm down I'll push you."