①.

Day five: his funeral

you took away my brightest star

Even though he was a ball of sunshine that shined day and night. Even though he was a constant light on dark day. Even though he lights up a room.

I'm glad it was raining at his funeral.

It would be too much if it was sunny. The warmth and brightness that reminds me of him so much, would be like rubbing salt into the open wound.

Maybe the rain brings comfort because I can hide the tears easily. The drops that land on my face merge with the one dripping from my eyes. The cold bring a red glow to my face that hides my sadness. Even though he's gone I'm still hiding things. I promised him I wouldn't. I promised to share my feelings and talk to him. I agreed to what he asked and in return I got the brightest closed eye smile, A contagious laugh and a hug that was too short.

I don't care if I have a reputation to uphold. Screw what others think. Am I not allowed to feel things? I'm I not allowed to mourn a boy I've known since birth?

I scoff at the thought. Keeping my head low facing the ground that at this point seemed much more interesting than the casket being lowered down.

The rain poured harder almost trying to tell us something. All it did was soak my suit and mess with my hair. People did offer me an umbrella but I pushed them away.

My usual spiky hair droops and covers my face. It does well in hiding my angry eyes. Red burning eyes that try desperately to comprehend what's going on. Crimson Eyes that beg for a start over, to go back even just for one day to save the most heroic boy I knew.

No one really knows what happened. He died. That's what we were told. Two simple words that shattered and shook my world- our world. Somehow that's hard for me to believe. A boy that just died wouldn't bring this many questions. It wouldn't bring about an investigation that had the top police and heroes on it. And it certainly wouldn't have brought the fact all might showed up to pay respects to the boy.

A high class person that should have no connection to Izuku, my Izuku. Yet here he stand. All might the most powerful and popular hero, looking devastated. His eyes never leave the coffin for more that a second. His sunken eyes analysis and questions every minor detail. He's so caught up in his own world. It leaves me with questions. Questions that won't get answered.

The boy with split hair looks disheveled. A difference to what I know him to be. His eyes hold heavy bags and his face is deathly Pale. He stands quietly under an umbrella eyebrows knit together. I get a bad gut feeling from him. It seems he's not the only one who is destroyed that Izuku is gone.

How did he know the green haired boy? Well like me, we both knew Izuku well. Why's he here? Simple, I told and invited him. No one needs to know that tho.

As of that stupid hero, "Tch." Not knowing the answers pisses me off and I don't like it.

A few more words are spoken before people start paying respects then heading to Auntie before leaving.

I wait patiently for everyone to leave so I can't be heard. The pro hero kneels down touching the freshly dug dirt. He says something I can't make out before walking towards the group. Next is the half and half boy who also crouches down he lays a single red spider lily on the mound and whispers something I can't hear. He stands walking over to me and placing a hand on my shoulder. "Why?"