1❽.

『let me go it hurts only to be half loved!』

Day eighteen: my old lover.

The small boy woke up with a start. Waving his arms around. "Izuku?" Aizawa calls out. "I- what? A-a memory? No a nightmare." He mumbles, shivering.

Aizawa walks over placing a hand on the boys head. "Are you okay you were talking in your sleep... you sounded distressed." Izuku looks down. "I'm okay. It was just a tough one, what time is it?" Aizawa looks to his watch then back up at the boy. "12:36" he answers. The boy looks up thinking. "Can I- can I go out?" He asks. "My dream made me remember a spot in the park I used to go to." Aizawa shrugs. "As long as you're safe. What was the spot like?" Izuku smiles.

"It was a secret clearing. Had a huge cherry tree. And lots of daisies. I loved it. I met with Sho and Kacchan there all the time. I want... I want-"

Aizawa braces the boy. "Izuku? Izuku?" He asks trying to bring the boy back. "Izuku can you hear me? Damn it." Aizawa cursed.

His confusion and concerns mix together sitting heavily in his stomach. Izuku twitches before laying still again. "It's okay problem child. Im here."

A cat who sensed the distress came in and rubs along the hero's legs. "I always attract the strange ones huh Georgie?" The man says quietly to the ginger cat. "This boy will be the end of me one day."

"Oh no." Izuku whines over and over as he flies as fast as he can the same way he did when he was looking for Kacchan's house except this time he had a destination.

The park.

The one place that holds all happy memories. His safe space. Their safe space.

He lets the world blur around him as he picks up more speed. "I won't be late. I can't be late." He mantras. He soon arrives in front of the gate he staggers and gasped for breath.

Pausing for a moment before dropping down and stumbling again. Once he had his balance he walked through the familiar greenery. So many happy thoughts flooded his mind. With them a gentle smile also shows. He smelt the fresh flowers. Felt the warm heat from the sun. The green grass the sunlight. It was a perfect summers day.

He finds the old opening across from the swings. It looks the same as it always did maybe a little more overgrown but clearly still in use. He makes his way through the shrubs and spins taking in the site.

It was perfect.

The light filters through the trees and leaves creating a warm speckled glow. The ground holds soft flowers and the grass looked perfect to sit on. A huge cheery tree grows in the middle. The one that had been carved into. The three special letters. Each one holds a symbol next to it.

I
K
S

A flower an explosion and a snowflake.

It almost makes the boy cry. To see this site again brings warmth to his otherwise empty body. Even though he was here yesterday. He brought his boys here. Izuku could never stay long enough.

Walking closer he noticed a few items place at the foot of the tree. A bunch of forget me nots, a photo of three people and a journal. He kneels down gently picking up the photo. Who were these people? His brain blurred out the image till they were nothing but blobs of colour. He takes a glance to the flowers. They are always his favourite. Yet strangely he couldn't remember why.

"It's lovely isn't it?" A voice calls out. Izuku freeze. He thought he knew that voice. But something so memorable He'd be foolish to forget.
So a false alarm is rung.

"That's a photo of my two... lovers. Sadly the one in the middle past away a few weeks ago."

Izuku stays still unable to move or speak. He hears the foot steps getting closer but he still stay with his back to the boy. "We put these here to remember him. He was loved by us so much that we can't bare the thought of him gone.

We simply aren't ready to move on and let go.

You know the two either side of that cute boy, we only met up at his funeral. Since then we've grown even closer. Almost falling back on each other. The boy was our light and we miss him very dearly."

Izuku smiles through the tears that fall down his face. Why is he crying? Did he know that boy. The one that died?

His mind soon jumps to the next thing speaking without thinking, "We?" He croaked out standing up. "Yes, myself Shoto todoroki and my boyfriend Katsuki bakugou."

The boy gasped dropping the photo to the ground. "B-boyfriend?" He says more shakily. "You two are boyfriends? You were all boyfriends. I-I should have known." What should he have known? Who are these people? Why are they effecting him so much?

Those two names. They seem so pretty so familiar like a lost lullaby. Why can't he remember?

He starts to laugh brokenly. Glaring to the tree in front of him. Why is he here? How did he get here? Where is here?

He moves to the side trailing a thumb over the I carved into the wood. "I'm sorry I came. I've wasted your time. I only came to... to.... no I shouldn't have come. It's strange I met you here. My stupid nightmare!" The other boy calls out but it's unheard. They shorter one is too far gone incased in a false reality that blurs dangerously close to the real one.

"I only wanted to tell you the truth. I couldn't find it to tell Kacchan that day I thought you- I thought we could-

I'm so stupid!" Izuku exclaimed hiccuping softly. He can't remember who he's talking about but his raw emotions tell him to be sad.

"Ka-cchan?" The other boy repeats. Who is that boy?

Sucking in some courage the boy turns around. Tears streamed down his face as he holds a wobbly smile. His eyes translate so much sadness that it overwhelmed the boy just looking at emerald eyes.

Todoroki lets out a sharp gasp at the sight. "I-Izuku?"

The boy can only smile wider. Who is Izuku? The one who died?

"I'm sorry. I just wanted to tell you that... who am I? but you said you're with Kacchan and I don't know who that is? D-did I, I don't want to ruin it a-and I want you both to be happy- I don't know who your are! s-so I'm just gonna g-go." The boy stumbles backwards slightly causing todoroki to try and catch him.

"N-no don't. I- I'm fine. I can do it. P-please forget about this. F-forget about me! I- I'll only ruin your life. For gods sake I'm supposed to be... who am I supposed to be? W-wow I can't even do that right." The white haired boy shouts clenching his teeth together and turning ready to run.

"I-I have to go-" he stops as something blocks him. "Wh-"

"Finally, I found you again Izuku..."