1❼.

it's always for you and never for me, and I need that to stop.

Day seventeen: feeling are fatal

"You want to do what?" Aizawa said raising an eyebrow at the boy. Said boy nervously rubs his neck in response. Maybe he should have stayed quiet. Shuck out under cover of night. Nah that's not exactly izukus style. Besides Aizawa never sleeps and further never lets Izuku out of his site.

"You heard me the first time... I just- I can't have-. Ugh I'm the only one who can do this so I thought-"

"Absolutely not." The older man cuts off. Aizawa was expecting something to be asked because of the way the boy had been acting. And sure he felt he knew what it was the boy wanted and therefore knew how to react. But he was not expecting this. This was the last thing he would have planned for. What was Izuku even thinking. Was Izuku thinking? Aizawa thought not.

Gosh this child is selfless in the most idiotic way.

"What! Why?" Izuku whines back. He thought his idea was a really good one, plus it would give him something to do. Not to mention he would be the only one able to pull of such a stunt.

Aizawa rolls his eyes. This action alone deflated all izukus hopes and dreams. Honestly this boy will be the death of Aizawa.

One day. One day is all he asks yet one second seems to much for the world to offer. Izuku is a problem child through and through.

"You know exactly why mister 'the villains still have my body and I'm not safe anymore.' Who knows what could happen if you did this.

You'd be in a dangerous part of town. You'd be alone. And do you know who is patrolling there? I do. Heaven forbid endeavour saw you! He will do anything to make sure this stays under wraps- even kidnap and attempt to kill you again."

Izuku winces. "But Aizawa!" He pleads.

"Don't Aizawa me. Yes I'll humour you for a moment, even if you did go through with this. Which you're not. What if the league saw you? What if you couldn't come back? What happens if you cause a catastrophic accident and it was left with you slap bang in the middle of it?"

Aizawa was closer to the boy then when he started. Having walked forward as he got more into his come back. He knows this probably made the boy feel uncomfortable, cornered and probably slightly triggered. And yes, he knows his voice was raising as he spoke but still he didn't stop.

Maybe more like he couldn't stop. He has a strange relationship with the boy and anything that could end in disaster and one less problem child is a hard no from him. He cares, believe it or not, but he doesn't want to loose him more than he has.

It takes that final sentence and a harsh glare from Aizawa for Izuku to finally break.

He makes a sharp noise, somewhere between a intake of air and a frightened noice. Aizawa almost takes it all back feeling sorry for the boy since he basically caused this.

Key word almost. He didn't mean to be so blunt or straight forward but the reality of the situation is, that he's a wanted boy. Or spirit. Ghost boy? Whatever, the league wants him, But the heroes want him too.

And Izuku just wants his life back... even if that means finally dying.

Aizawa grumbles slumping down. He lets out an exasperated sigh. "It's not that I don't trust you. Or think you can't handle it. I just don't want you in danger. Please Izuku try to understand that. See it from my perspective for a second."