⓪.

〈this is a ghost Izuku au〉

《the ship has been decided, however it's not all sunshine and rainbows. I have decided what kind of relationship everyone has with Izuku, but Feel free to tell me your thoughts as you read it!》

〔it will mostly be written in 3rd person, with a few 1st person scattered in the beginning.〕

Book complete 12/12/21
Editing started 17/12/21(81k words)
Editing ended 1/2/22(97k words)

You'll see each chapter has a day stamp at the top, this is to help explain the time line and give you an idea of when things are happening and how much time has passed within the story.

〈basic story overview〉

Izuku is killed, and seems to turn into a ghost.

Aizawa is the first person to interact with him, Izuku is very confused as to why he's not gone, so he sticks around and Aizawa grows into a father figure.

But all good things come to an end. Izuku starts to grow into more of a normal boy again, he can touch things, feel warmth and a suddenly a heart beat fills his chest.

But he fades away from Aizawa and his home only to find he has siblings and a father, his memories have been tampered with, his body is weak and he's being treated like a baby.

He wants to attempt his escape taking one of his siblings with him. And finally take down his father.

Will his plan work? ^_^

^_−☆Now that's outta da way^_−☆

Welcome to my story!
If your here from my other books welcome back!
I really hope you enjoy it.
Feel free to leave comments and please vote if you enjoy the chapter.

I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas.

If you enjoy this story please go check out my others.
And if this isn't your thing I have tododeku/bakudeku/shindeku/kirideku books too.

I just love writing about Izuku!

Now without further a due onto the first chapter...