➓.

i'm sorry I lied, but you'd hate me more than the truth

Day eleven: were are you?

Izuku gets up and floats to the wall sticking his head out through it and looking over to Aizawa. The man has his back turned so he can't see the strange sight of Izuku halfway through a wall. -And he's sure it would look weird-

If Aizawa did see then he'd have too many questions that Izuku wouldn't answer. Couldn't answer?

Instead the older man seems pre occupied by the caller. Muttering to himself and answering questions. His free hand waves about enforcing his words even tho it's just him, oh well and Izuku in the room. Well to be fair Izuku is only half in the room but that's technicality and we don't need to look that closely.

Once the person on the other end stops talking Aizawa answers what Izuku thinks are questions based of off the mans answers.

"Yes."

"No not yet."

"Yes....yes. I can but I have a guest."

Izuku guesses the guest is himself
But he can't be sure on what Aizawa is talking about. Or the context that this is involving.

"I know. Yes he should be fine. But- What?"

Ah so it is Izuku he's talking about. There's a long pause before Aizawa answers again.

"I see. What of endeavour? The villains?"

Aizawa questions into the phone. At the mention of a certain hero Aizawa spoke Izuku perks his head up listening in closer. He still stay half way in the wall but his focus is solely on the phone call and what's being said.

Who can blame him? That man is- no was izukus downfall and he wants nothing more than to see him pay for what he did. That man was supposed to be the number two hero yet he looses control like a child in a tantrum and lost all rationality. Jumping to the easiest conclusion for him and acting on his first whim. That man baby needed serious impulse and anger management.

Izuku's frown deepens as he remembered. Barely anything is being done about the case as far as he knows.

That stinking pro hero payed and bribed most of the people there so no one would ever know the truth. Except for maybe all might and the detective. He thinks he remembers them showing up just before his vision got burned out.

Yes in all concern that man, endeavour, can rot it hell for the literal hell he put the boy through.

At least that's what Izuku thought he'd want. Or wanted. He was pretty angry after the villains obviously kidnapped him in front of tons of people, and then, when the heroes finally decided to show up and help, endeavour makes the decision that no, Izuku is a villain too. Because a beat up boy scared out of his mind and trying to get saved is definitely suspicious and most likely villain behaviour.

It gives Izuku sympathy for the villains and the people who are left and forced to clean up endeavours mess. That's a huge mess by the way. That man needs a talking to. Or to go back to school. Or both!

No, he's getting angry again.

Right now he just wants the man to admit he did it. Simple as. He'd like his family to know the truth for everyone one to own up so they can be forgiven or partly forgiven. Izuku is sure his mother and auntie will never forgive that man for what happened but at least people will know the truth. He just wants them to have the closure they deserve.

That reminds him Shoto must be so upset. This incident must have done nothing but fuel the boys hatred for his father more. Unknown to most Izuku and his red and white haired friend were very close. To the point of a mutual love. It was the same with Kacchan.

Maybe Izuku should try to help Shoto out now that he's dead. Maybe haunting endeavour and embarrassing him publicly would be a good idea? But he doesn't want Shoto to have more to deal with.

Izuku just wants to know why. Not just why he died or why endeavour killed him. But what happened to the hero to make him like that.

Curiosity takes over him and he wants to know more on what's going on. He floats a little further trying to hear the other end. Leaving his knees and feet still in the other room.

"No. No I know. I understand. You said the body was located?"

Izuku has never wishes he had super hearing more. Can't this ghost power thing give him heightened senses? He would kill to find out more about this case. It's sounds so interesting. A missing body, villains, the number two hero! So cool izukus invested already.

-Future Izuku slaps himself looking back at this moment.-

Aizawa continues talking still not noticing the boy. "Yes I'm sure the mother would appreciate the info but don't be too straight with her. She under a lot of grief and we still don't know everything."

There's another long pause before the man sighs rubbing his head and speaking again. "I dread to think. You said they took it. Had his held in a pink light? Is that a quirk, But why? What could they possibly want with a quirkless dead boy? It makes absolutely no sense. I just hope whatever it is isn't too sick and twisted. I hold little hope tho."

Izuku cringes at the older mans voice. It's already disgusting and he doesn't know what he's dealing with. He doesn't even need to deal with it.

Unfortunately As a pro hero Aizawa is bound to have seen some nasty things. Izuku feels bad for those who had to view his own departure. It wasn't exactly clean or kind to him or the people around him. More of a nightmare fuel kind of thing. A horror movie perhaps.

The two men talking exchanged a few other words before Aizawa hung up. His shoulders dropped slightly as he pinched the bridge of his nose. "What do I tell him?" He whispered softly.

Izuku slightly startled zipped back into bed before Aizawa caught him again. He may not know what's going on but he can tell it's a hard case and it is stressing Aizawa out.

After a moment the door gently opens Izuku watches the handle turn as it swings. In walks a tired and drained looking Aizawa.

"Hay kid..." the hero says softly. Only coming in half way. He seems to debate something before continuing. "My work place just called me. We have new information on a case that I'm working on so-" Izuku smiles softly almost sadly at the male.

"Go." He cuts in. Aizawa looks back at the boy more torn. "Deku-" he tries but the green haired boy just shakes his head. "No...not deku you can call me zuku. I owe you my name at least. You've been so kind to me Aizawa shota. It's only fair I don't hold you back. So go. I'll be waiting for your return. Don't worry about me. I'll be fine." He finished with a bright closed eye smile. One he thought he'd lost forever.

Aizawa opens his mouth to protest but decides against it. "Okay zuku, don't wait up too late for me."

As the man grabs his things for work he's reminded of the boy that's living in his spare room.

Maybe that why Aizawa likes him. He knows what struggles are and he's still standing. Sort of. Maybe it's the lack of sleep or maybe just because he likes the boy but he decided his next move.

Confront the boy. And by that he means find out some answers on everything. This kid is holding back information from him. Aizawa isn't stupid and neither is recovery girls. There are some factors that don't add up and to be fair this boy doesn't add up.

But for now he'll slouch off to work on another day in the life of a hero.
He really should have had more coffee.