Volume 1 Chapter 8: Final Day On This World/Singularity #8

When I was supposed dead, I was alive.

My kingdom was always inferior, I was always looked down upon, not today.

I have switched sides, if you can not beat your enemy, join them.

I am no longer Prince Y/N L/N of Canada...hehe no no no...

I am King Y/N Gagné Le Roux of France! Long live France!

-King Y/N Le Roux, 1431 [Altered]. (Excerpt from, French Stories.)

A/N: (HAPPY 10k PLUS! thanks for reading this book, and the ranks it has achieved in the process.)

Astolfo: "Yahoo!"

Y/N: "Agh! This water is cold! I can't do it no more, I'm out!"

Astolfo: "But Y/N! You were barely in for less than a minute!"

Y/N: "A minute is all I need!"

Astolfo, neglecting Y/N's request to not jump in the water, splashed more onto him as he squeals in shock.

Y/N: "AH! That's cold! That's cold!"

Jumping out the water at this point, if you hadn't paid attention, or didn't know what was going on...

Y/N and Astolfo were at the beach. Wasaga Beach, to be specific.

Since there are no limits to this simulated world, practically any servant can do anything.

And that means...anything.

Y/N wore a simple swimming trunk, with the maple leaf all over it.

He showed off his nice and handsome figure, a toned body with a crisp (S/C) color.

When both Astolfo and Y/N got to the beach, women would often glance at the Prince, or even take a picture of him because he looked like a model.

Fortunately, he wasn't.

Astolfo had worn a bright pink outfit, besides all the bulky armor, she was petite.

A/N: ("She", "Her" won't be used for Astolfo anymore after this chapter. You'll see why later down this chapter. 😈)

Y/N instead of looking at other women and their bodies were focused on Astolfo's and even caught himself weirdly staring.

You know, for a girl, she is flat. Like cardboard flat. Maybe she's a late bloomer? But besides that, Astolfo was cute and it warmed Y/N's heart.

Later, Y/N could be found laying down on the sand, letting Astolfo dig him in the sand, he began to think...

Y/N: "...hey Astolfo?"

Astolfo: "Yes Y/N?"

Y/N: "I feel like I often regret being a servant sometimes..."

Astolfo: "Y/N, why say that? I think that being the servant is the best thing ever!"

Y/N: "Why?"

Astolfo: "I think it's like a second chance. Most of us experience life again. Servants like you died while in action, and this is like a redemption task. It's even worse when you didn't live a great life."

Y/N: "I don't know...what you say is true. But there has to be something more to this."

Astolfo: "Don't worry if you thought you were going to spend most of your life living here, you are wrong!"

Y/N: "Huh?"

Astolfo: "They often send us out in missions with our master in a group of 3. Depending on the mission, they might call you up based on your skills."