Volume 1 Finale (19): The Fate of a Cinder

2 Weeks Later, after the event of the singularity located in France.

Gudako: "Finally! The Gacha Summoning opened up!"

Gilgamesh: "Is she always like this? I don't bother to stick around."

Da Vinci: "She...usually is. But she deserves it more than anyone else right about now."

Jalter: "Yeah, yeah. We get it. It was a hard singularity. Now can we move on?!"

Jeanne: "Hey!"

Artoria: "Speaking of which, where is Y/N?"

Just as the King of Knights had said that, there, rampant noise was found as Astolfo came running through carrying Y/N by the collar of his shirt, and it appears that he did not want to be here.

Astolfo: "Ask! And ye shall receive!"

Y/N: "I was so close to beating the game..."

Mordred: "Yikes...this is the guy who did it all? Maybe I underestimated him earlier..."

Mash: "I think we all did. He came out prepared when we needed him the most."

Ishtar: "Y/N, was it? How about a drink later this afternoon?"

Gudako: "Enough! Look!"

Grabbing all of the servant's attention, she began to read the contents of this Gacha Summoning.

Gudako: "Congratulations! With this singularity being completed, you have access to more servants! In this upgraded version of Story Summoning, 5☆ Y/N Alter along with 4☆ Artorias make their debut in the summoning pool!"

Salter: "Y/N...Alter?"

Jalter: "As if there was more Alter's already. But 5 stars? He has to be good."

Y/N: "Uh...no. He was pretty difficult to take down as a matter of fact."

Mordred: "Hey! I'm still waiting for my Alter Type-Moon!!"

Gudako: "5 Stars?! He headlines the banner itself! I need him! I need him!"

Y/N: "Uh, guys, what's happening to Master?"

Mash: "It's her usual thirst for servants that never ends. Let's just pray with the Saint Quartz she has, senpai can get Y/N Alter."

Y/N: "What happens when she doesn't get the servants she wants?"

Astolfo: "Let's just say...it doesn't end well...."

Gudako: "Alright! If I can get at least Y/N Alter, my life will be complete! He's so OP! I need to level him up, get his bond levels and everything up!"

Like a crack addict, Gudako would not rest until she had gained Y/N Alter.

And that was the case.

In the first summon roll, she gained craft essences and Sieg. She didn't realize she summoned on the wrong Gacha Summoning when she rolled Sieg instead of Y/N Alter.

Nonetheless, Y/N, Jeanne, Astolfo, Siegfried, and Frankenstein were all happy to see the hero that won them The Great Holy Grail War.

As more and more summons and rolls occurred, the closest thing she got was something to buff Y/N Alter entirely, but that was about it.

Spending Quartz, she felt...incomplete. It made no sense. Is this how she was repaid?

Saving time and the world countless times, and she couldn't get the one thing she wanted?

Jeanne: "It's okay master...maybe a few more events will cheer you up."

Gudako: "..."

Astolfo: "Do not fear master! There is always next time!"