Volume 1 Chapter 17: France - The Evil Reign of a Corrupt King Part 9

You thought I died? Oh no...i just came back stronger than ever. Now I'm REALLY going to kill you. I need to protect the Flame at all costs.

-Y/N, (Lord Y/N Transformation), speaking to The Ashen One.

A/N: Bearer of The Curse, Undead Chosen, and The Ashen One are all protagonists of the Dark Souls games. Usually they don't talk in the games because all of them are silent, but here they do talk and have their own personalities, which Y/N's personality 100% comes from.

Huh?

Don't tell me...

Y/N: "Oh God I died again!"

I groan loudly, instead of re-entering the Throne of Heroes to be summoned again...one of my Personal Abilities stopped that.

I am revived, stronger...but with a cost.

Ashen One: "What beings you around here?

Undead Chosen: "He's dead, Ash. He's come to the Lord of Cinder Hub."

Bearer of the Curse: "Alright...who agreed to that name?!"

It's going to be...a tough night.

Y/N: "Sigh...when I died here last time that's what we agreed to. Has it been that long?"

Undead Chosen: "Ever since the Soul of Cinder here became an Heroic Servant, it's messed with the time-space here."

Y/N: "Really?"

Bearer of the Curse: "No. All that happened was a few Lord of Cinders left and are now Heroic Spirts."

Seeing those 3, it came to mind. Almost everyone can be summoned.

Y/N: "Why can't you guys become one too?"

Undead Chosen: "I've done a lot, I need my rest."

Ashen One: "You've done a lot?! I had to take him down! He's really really difficult!"

Bearer of the Curse: "I became an undead and chose to break this undead curse. But I ended up accepting the throne and linked with the fire. Successfully."

Ashen One: "Alright, alright I get it! The first time I was a living sacrifice! The second time, I had something behind my name!"

UC/BotC: "We have no names. We are undead for crying god's sake."

Ashen One: "Whatever, whatever. I still think what I've done was pretty important compared to both of y'all."

Undead Chosen: "Uh...hello? I gave this man personality!"

Bearer of The Curse: "I literally gave him the instinct to dodge every second!"

Ashen One: "But who defeated him? If he's both of you collected, therefore I believe I best both of you single-handedly."

Y/N: "Oh my lord here he does again..."

Bearer of The Curse: "You beating us?! Oh hell no! Tell him hour hard our journey was."

Undead Chosen: "Who chooses pyromancy to fight an fire skeleton thing?!"

Ashen One: "I still beat him!"

Bearer of The Curse: "He hesitated to finish you off!"

Ashen One: "A win is a win!"

It's like watching the three musketeers go at it. All undead, but all three are from different timelines.

Undead Chosen: "Let's send Y/N out of here so we can continue our conversation."

Bearer of the Curse: "Yes, let us. Ashen One, until you best Lord Gwyn on a one on one, only them are you the greatest Lord of Cinder."