Summer Chapter 3: QP Joyride! Part 2

HAH?! I saved up 750 SQ, and I still didn't get her?! MHX!! Come to me! Please! I'm begging...!

-Gudako, after being shafted for the third time this week.

Assassin: "Ah! Y-Y/N!"

She yells out and runs for her friend and partner. Who was bombarded in blue crystals?

But a ray of light seeped through there, and as more and more rays of light seeped through the cracks of the pile of crystals until it became an essence.

A being of red appears from the crystal, rising into the air, touching the ground, the light suddenly vanishes as it reveals to be...Ruler?!

Although, it wasn't his normal appearance. He wasn't wearing a straw hat, or just wearing swimming trunks.

He was wearing a short-sleeved lifeguard jacket that was unzipped, revealing his toned chest and. On the part of his jacket, it stated, in a bright red collar with the nametag, "Y/N".

He also wore the shorts to go with it, and not only that, he had a whistle tied onto his neck.

Ruler: "I feel...rejuvenated! I feel stronger than ever! I have broken my limits it seems!"

Assassin: "Those must've been QP, master uses them all the time. N-now, help me find my bathing suit!"

Ruler: "Here, use my jacket for the meantime."

He takes it off, showcasing his too half of his body like it was some beach movie. Assassin couldn't help but blush.

Wearing it, she zipped it up, but luckily for Ruler, there was enough cleavage for him to see.

But he can't be worried by that now, he needs to figure out how to get here.

Hold...on, where is here?

Ruler: "Are we in a room of some sorts? There's hallways everywhere..."

He states, as the two walk around they notice three tombs in front of them.

Two had the appearance of stone as one had an appearance of gold, unlike the other two before it.

Assassin: "What are those...?"

Ruler: "Who knows? Maybe...we should attack it?"

Assassin: "G-great idea.."

Ruler summons his weapon, which used to be a pool noddle transformed into a...longer pool noodle?!

What?! It's just long and stiff?!

Ruler: "Yes! The benefits of stage 4 has been found!"

Ruler stills accept it as newfound power, and doesn't bother complaining any further.

The two step up as they get into their stances.

Little did they know that what they would do would raise some suspicion...

Meanwhile...

Gudako: "I keep receiving QP! Y/N found my stash and used it all for himself! He went from Stage 1 to Stage 4 in no time!"

Rider: "Master! The more we keep complaining the less we get to surf!"

Lancer: "Surf? I would rather sunbathe and let the world know who's truly the cutest of them all!"

As Gudako and her group walked, they once again found themselves at another shore. Seeing the beach, Gudako sighed.

Gudako: "Hm...this is difficult. What am I supposed to be doing here? Obviously there has to be some danger, right?"