Volume 1 Chapter 13: France - The Evil Reign of a Corrupt King Part 5

You don't realize you love something until...until they are truly gone from your life.

-Y/N, 2020. (Lost his Dark Souls 3 disc.)

Y/N: "Hey! Put that down! You are going to-"

But before I could finish, it was already done.

A white flash covered the area and remained that way for a long time.

Now, you must be wondering, how did we get here?

Well...it's a long story, so buckle up.

Earlier...

Y/N: "Now, with the French Y/N gone, the singularity should be fixed, right?"

Gudako: "It should've...but hasn't. This means a Holy Grail exists and we should destroy it as soon as possible."

Artoria: "Master, it has only been a day. Should we start investigating this?"

Gudako: "Yes...if this I what I think it is, we might have a bad situation..."

Mash: "Do not worry, senpai. We'll handle it."

Gudako: "It's not that Mash, I trust you all with my life. But if this is going into that direction, we might have to defeat Y/N Alter."

The room was quiet, we were in a hotel room and were expecting to head back, but the director told us the singularity still wasn't completed.

Y/N: "But...they need a holy grail, right?"

Gudako: "Huh?"

Y/N: "I did a little research while at Chaldea. The singularity at New Orleans included Jeanee's Alter. Jalter was created because someone had the holy grail and revived her...kinda. This only happened because they had a sorcerer with a supreme knowledge of how it worked. I doubt they have that type of person here."

Gudako: "After all, we can not doubt. I'm starting to see a pattern here. In every singularity, there has been the use of the holy grail. This could apply here..."

Jeanee: "If master is right, we will need to find this holy grail and destroy it, before anybody can do anything with it."

Artoria: "Yes, but where would the Holy Grail be? The Y/N of this singularity must have it."

Mash: "But where would he place it?"

Y/N: "I wish I could answer, but him and I are pretty much two different beings. But let's start with the castle first."

Gudako: "Great, since French Y/N is defeated, the castle must be abandoned. Everyone lets go. And please, don't attract any attention."

Heading to the castle, it was abandoned like master said it was.

We checked the lower floors, and mid-level, and even checked his floor all dedicated to himself, still, nothing.

Gudako: "This proved harder than I realized. If anybody gets their hands on the Holy Grail, this singularity will be proven harder than initially expected."

At this point, it was as if we were playing hide and seek basically.

Taking a book from a desk, it was written neatly, but the more I read, I realized.

This was my handwriting! This must mean...the French Y/N wrote it!

Beginning to read while everyone else was still searching for clues, almost made my jaw drop...

???

French Y/N: "Say...this will make me live forever?"

Trader: "Of course! After death, you will be wished upon, and you will gain unimaginable power, strength, knowledge, everything!"