Volume 1 Chapter 18: France - The Evil Reign of a Corrupt King Part 10

Great! Just great! I'm tired of listening to what's in your head Stu! Time after time he leads us into more danger! These blood vials, these devices, they all mean nothing! I'm going to get us out of this, one way, or another!

-Victis Crew Member.

Demon Alter: "Y-Y/N?! How?!"

Lord Y/N: "Phase 2. I'm not here to play around. I only have 30 minutes of this being activated."

Shocked, Gudako closed in Y/N to see if this was a different person...

===

Name: Y/N M/N L/N
True Name: Soul of Cinder, Y/N.
Class: Saber.
Other Classes: Lancer, Caster, Berserker.
Also Known As: Incarnation of Kings, Soul of Cinder, Lord of Cinder.
Type: Servant
Source: The Darkened Souls: Soul of Cinder, Y/N.
Region: Canada
Alignment: Lawful • Neutral
Hidden Attribute: Human
Modified Saint Graphs: Rider, Ruler, Archer.

Strength: EX
Endurance: B+
Agility: A
Magic: A+
Luck: E
NP: EX+

Class Skills

Class Skill A: Magic Resistance (A+)
Class Skill B: Incarnation of Kings (A)
Class Skill C: Complete Magic Mastery (A+)

Personal Skills

Personal Skill A - Lord Y/N Phase (EX): Lord Y/N cancels any attribute downgrades, any personal skills that have an advantage over him, and is able to fully cancel out an entire Noble Phantasm, no matter what it is.

Personal Skill B - Lord of Cinder Technique (A+): Able to counter most attacks thrown and parried. Does not flinch when attacked and does twice the damage right after.

Personal Skill C - Last Moments (EX): Y/N is buffed twice the times in the last 5 minutes of his phase and buffed once again quadruple the times in the last minute.

Personal Skill D - LOCKED (?): Get Y/N's Bond Level to MAX to unlock.

Noble Phantasm

NP Name: Great Sparking Finale (EX, Anti-Unit)

NP Description: This NP ends Y/N's Phase and will retreat to his normal one. Lord Y/N will using blazing speed and slash at his opponent many times, their Personal Skill and Class Skills that will save them will be nullified, guaranteeing a defeat. Then, Lord Y/N will give one final slash as a large explosion occurs as he returns to his normal self. Y/N's parameters after this will all be reset to a grade of C for a period.

===

Y/N...well, Lord Y/N now...was stronger. His power had increased greatly. At this point, she wasn't even sure if some very strong servants could take on Lord Y/N.

With this, Mash and Jeanne readied, even though the Ruler and Shielder being physically wore down, Lord Y/N halted them with his back turned.

Lord Y/N: "No. I got this. I need to make use of the 30 minutes I have of this. Even though it might not last even 10 minutes..."

Demon Alter: "Is he out of his mind?! I will make haste of him!"

Demon Alter takes out his Buster Sword and gets into a atancez before quickly acting.

Striking an attack, Lord Y/N rolls out the way and attacks multiple times in quick slices. The armor on Demon Alter begins to break apart slowly as be backs up.

Holding out his hand, he summoned multiple of purple spears and even summoned a large purple fire ball.

Throwing it all towards Lord Y/N, explosions occur as smoke arises. Soon, Lord Y/N emerged as a purple arrow was stabbed into his shoulder.