Volume 1 Chapter 16: France - The Evil Reign of a Corrupt King Part 8

Theoretically speaking, if the Lord of Cinders not have linked with the fire, I would not be created. After being defeated by The Ashen One, he too, linked with the fire.

If he hadn't, I would've died forever, but instead, I can back more of a human than an culmination of a spirit instead. I'm still able to do things that I could before, but now I had to worry about hunger, thirst, and fatigue.

Good thing I'm an servant now.

- Y/N, 2020, speech towards Gudako in, French - The Evil Reign of a Corrupted King.

Y/N: "What the..."

Jeanne: "Y/N! Look out!"

Y/N couldn't dodge in time as Y/N Alter stabbed his Buster Swird through the ground. Cracks on the ground formed and a purple liquid had chained Y/N up.

His body fell on the floor, with restricted movement, he could barely do anything.

Y/N: "Damn...so much for one of my personal skills...don't want to call out names but-"

Gudako: "Mash! Artoria! Deal with Y/N Alter!"

The two servants nod as in blazing speed they attack with their weapons against Y/N Alter...but he wasn't Y/N Alter at this point...he was more of a demon than supposedly being Y/N himself.

This was...Demon Alter.

Gudako and Jeanne closed in on Y/N who was chained up as the purple liquid took for of such.

Jeanne try to set him free with her own sword, but it wouldn't work.

Gudako knew it too, Y/N's health compared to the other servants was lacking. Past halfway...if he went any further...

He's done for.

Gudako: "Y/N...I need you to stand down."

Y/N: "Wa-wait...what? I can't stand down, I need to help!"

Gudako: "You aren't doing much of it at all! Your health is the lowest out of all of the servants!"

Y/N: "How can you tell?"

Gudako: "Something called an HUD...you get it when you are shafted in Fate/Grand Order."

Y/N: "Huh?"

Gudako: "Doesn't matter! I knew this was a bad idea when summoning you. You are so fragile...like a glass cannon!"

Y/N: "Glass cannon? Where did I hear that term before?..?"

Fate/Cinders

Astolfo: "Hm...all this endurance for what? I need a man who can survive! Unimpressed. You are such an ass cannon!"

Y/N: "Wh-what?! 30 seconds is a new record! I've been trying hard Astolfo! I really have!"

Astolfo: "You keep saying the same thing to me time after time...maybe I need someone better who can get the job done...oh Master Sieg! Care for a round in Connect 4!"

Sieg: "Connect...4...?"

Y/N: "Don't do it! You won't last a minute playing this game!!!"

Fate/Cinders

Y/N: "That memory had nothing to do with me being a glass cannon...but still! Master! I still have my Phase 2!"

Gudako: "Then what? This second phase is probably a snub! Y/N, if I lose you, I can't summon you again."

Y/N: "Huh? Really?"

Gudako: "Yes. I've beaten the shafting odds, the rarities, and the not-so-fortunate luck. It's going to take me months to get you back."