Volume 2 Chapter 1: The Infamous Cinder King: Canada - Part 1

Hey, it's me.

Yes, it is I, Kaaji. You look like you've seen a ghost. You can't believe it's me? After all of these years (2)? You must be shocked...well, I doubt anyone is reading this still. Many of you probably forgot about this book, haha.

Well, if you are a new fan or returning, I thank you for following up.

My disappearance over the past two years was not uh...documented. To say the least. I didn't expect for it to happen. My last update for this book was on May 2021, or so they tell me. (I don't think this was a feature before?)

It's been a whole two years without any word from me. I'm sorry for my unwarranted absence, my health had declined severely over the past 24 months since the last update, and I wasn't even sure if I was going to be okay or make it through.

I did, however. I'm fine and okay and in good condition to head outside and smell the air, which I couldn't do for some time. Don't worry about me, I'm fine. (my liver is too)

Now, what brings me back here? Ah, I originally forgot about this place to be fair. When my health declined, writing or pretty much, interacting with this site was on the back of my mind. It wasn't only until late 2022, early 2023 that I remembered abput this place. I had came back, ready to upload and write more chapters.

Originally, I was going to continue the Kid Y/N Arc and the Christmas filler, but uh...I think we are a bit past that now. When I tried to continue writing, it didn't feel the same. Maybe because I was discharged from the hospital around that time? I didn't feel like I should go ahead and go update chapters on this book...so I waited and took a break.

I waited until the time was right. I waited until my imagination and my brain and my body was in agreement. I waited...and waited...and waited...and today...is that day, I finally arrive.

Now, here's for the second part.

I can't write this sh*t anymore.

When I had came back on this site a week ago, I was reading my own book, (rare). I noticed the writing quality from the beginning, I wondered if that's how it got so many clicks and reads, I seem to hook my readers alot.

But as I read on...the quality was maintained. I believe it got better during the French Singularity Arc, (if any of you guys remember that, haha). As I ventured past that...that's when I noticed the quality of writing beginning to dip, tremendously, and at a fast rate.

Why did I not read my own book before?! The ideas that I had and put on paper sounded nice, but I didn't think that it was totally bad!! (maybe I need an assistant?)

Is this what a crack-fic is? I asked myself, I didn't know the definition, but regardless if I had searched it up, I was 100% sure that this book would show up. (The latter half of it I mean, specifically Volume 2.)

I apologize, at least Volume 1 of the book, (1-19) received many warm receptions and praises. (Aside from the Gilgamesh incident chapter into the book, but don't worry, he'll get his karma in due time...) I feel like as if it did better than what the current state of volume 2 was.

However...I wasn't pleased with my own writing. I felt like I could do better, I felt like you guys deserved more, in fact. I couldn't feel but help like as if I had clickbaited my readers into investing and reading this book. I want to have the amazing quality of volume 1 again, which is why...

I am restarting Volume 2.

Which initially started with the Island Arc (can we please treat this as filler? thank you in advance), led into the Kid Y/N Arc (horribly directed and written by me, i apologize), and splattered even more with inconsistent updates and even more fillers before the readers could head on to the main plot, (I apologize once again.)