Volume 1 Chapter 6: Astolfo and Y/N Take On The World

Getting used to this world is hard. When I fought for my country and kingdom, I did not expect a large part of it to be mainly French humans.

After there is a large portion of French servants. Astolfo, Jeanee, and more...but I could only name two I know.

Hey, did you know they kept my crown, armor, and sword in a museum?

-Prince Y/N, 2020. (Excerpt from, Chaldean Stories.)

Y/N: "Where are we...?"

Astolfo: "Modern-day France, of course. I brought you here for a reason."

The other prince motions for the burning prince to get up, and the two head outside the café.

Y/N: "Well nice to see you Astolfo. How long has it been?"

Astolfo: "I'm not quite sure how long it's been. Ever since you perished and Sieg and I won the holy grail war I've been just doing my own thing."

Y/N nodded and continued to follow his knight from another kingdom towards Paris since they weren't that far away.

Astolfo: "I promised you that we would go and adventure the world together..."

Y/N: "Oh right. It doesn't matter now. I died before I even had the chance. So maybe if I didn't die we could've-

Quickly, Astolfo grabs Y/N's hands and places them on her chest. Feeling the quick, beating heart of her body.

Astolfo: "Y/N, I didn't feel right, after everything that happened. Now, that almost every servant is called up, I want to take this chance to make it right."

Surprised, he had never truly expected this from Astolfo. Yes, they were never really close during their time in the Holy grail war, but Astolfo just made it a whole lot better.

Y/N: "Sure...but why France of all places?"

Astolfi then begins to smile and dance l around, when then it finally hits Y/N.

Y/N: "France always has some sort of legend..."

Fate/Grand Order

Astolfo: "Out of all of the servants, I never expected you to be summoned!"

Y/N: "Neither did I."

Astolfo: "So you know what that means!"

Y/N: "What."

Astolfo: "That we get to spend a lot of time with each other! Yahoo!"

Y/N: "Yeah, but what is this? It's like a fancy bread."

Astolfo: "Oh that? It's a croissant. Like it?"

Y/N: "Very. I wish Canada had something like this."

(A/N: Y/N's legend is him being the founder, and hero of Canada, although you, the reader can make it different from Canada. This also changes his heritage and where his source/legend took place.)

Astolfo: "I guess you could say it's lame, huh?"

Y/N: "Hey! I fought for the entire land!"

Astolfo: "And now the French own a small part of it, haha!"

Y/N: "Damn Frenchies!"

Seeing Y/N mad made Astolfo laugh even harder as the duo continued to explore France together.

Astolfo: "Ooh! I know, Y/N! Y/N!"

Y/N: "Yeah?"

Astolfo: "We should visit the museum! I bet they have a lot of stuff there!"