Volume 1 Chapter 9: France - The Evil Reign of A Corrupt King Part 1

...

-Dragonslayer, 1345 (Excerpt from Chronicles of the Kingdom)

A/N 1: (As you can see by the title, we will be focusing on Y/N's first-ever Singularity, with this being the 8th in the singularity timeline. The next few chapters will focus on this, as you can see by the title.)

A/N 2: (I sacrificed my pride writing this scene. Skip over if you want to, but just know Astolfo is now a boy.)

Astolfo: "Y/N~! I'm done!"

Y/N: "Sounded a bit seductive there. Astolfo, I like to think I am a married man."

Astolfo: "Oh, I'm a married man too!"

Y/N: "That's nice-wait huh?"

Astolfo: "What?"

There was just silence between the two. On one side was serious confusion, and on the other side was just a joyful feeling. I don't need to tell you which one belonged to the other...right?

Now, studying Astolfo's body figure, she seemed way too built to be any regular girl. Those stunning abs and built chest were possible to conclude from those examples.

But, Y/N played it off as another joke, after all, Astolfo does joke a lot.

Suddenly, a large thunder sound erupted from the skies, shaking the hotel.

Astolfo: "Kyaa!"

Y/N: "Hey, hey, hey! Hold on-"

In a sudden fright, Astolfo had held onto Y/N, and since the hotel room did jolt a bit, Y/N lost his footing and fell on his back.

Astolfo: "Ow! Ow...that hurt..."

Y/N: "Not as much as it did to me. Let's hurry up and get out of this world already."

Astolfo: "Oh right! Roger that!"

As the Charlemagne knight began to get up off of Y/N, the Prince himself opened his eyes to do the same and began to look from top to bottom of Astolfo's nice figure. Damn. How many times does Y/N have to compliment it?

Y/N: "Hey Astolfo. I guess you have no sense of privacy whatsoever. You are pretty much naked and one look towards your-"

Chaldea Headquarters

Gudako: "Hey, Mash. I feel as if something groundbreaking had just occurred."

Mash: "Senpai...I think that's just you."

Walking, Gudako had successfully traveled back in time to the 1340s, to be more specific, Y/N's Era of reign. But here's the problem.

Canada is...going through it.

This is the day after Y/N's supposed death. Although in his canonical lore, after being sent to the lake that was connected to a river, and was supposed to die, he was saved by foreigners from the southern part of the country.

He was going to get his revenge but ran into French soldiers a week later, and they hated Y/N. So they fought. Y/N won, but waves and waves of Frenchies came, as he continued to fight more and more, and only then that Y/N truly died due to blood loss. With no breaks between those waves, Y/N had no option but to fight them. In that situation...he wouldn't allow any French person to touch him.

Now that he has changed, his opinion still stands. All that are excluded are; Astolfo and Jeanee D'Arc.

But apparently, the singularity had moved to France, near what would be the Gagne River now.

Gudako, alongside Artoria, because Y/N was absent, had to pick up the King of Knights.

Although Y/N is ranked #1 now atop of Sabers, he's ranked #10 overall as a servant mainly because of his...destructive power.