Volume 1 Chapter 10: France - The Evil Reign of a Corrupt King Part 2

I plan on giving to every country, but there is a catch.

France is very resourceful, and no other European country can stand up to us unless I give back to all of them.

Then everyone will become a super country, just like France did. When France could potentially wipe out and end the entire country, every other country could.

So what does that mean?

All the super countries live in fear, not wanting to start everything. When you're at the top, you can do anything without anybody telling you not to.

But it's different when other people are at the top.

And when every country is a super country...no one will be.

-Y/N Le Roux, 1352 (Altered) (Excerpt from Wicked Strategies for World Domination)

???: "Is she awake?"

???2: "I-I'm not sure King...we've checked the vitals and deemed her-"

???: "She survived, I know it."

With a loud sound of a slap, I felt a sharp pain on my right cheek and forced me to wake up.

I blocked my eyes twice, my eyes as well as my memory were a bit cloudy...

As if someone read my thoughts, cold water was splashed onto my face, making me cough and hack.

Gudako: "...ack! What the..."

Looking up, was a guard. It wasn't much, but he had a rifle in his hands.

Next to him, was someone who wore high black boots. He wore a dark grey overcoat on his left shoulder, and his outfit somewhat resembled Napoleon Bonaparte, weird, isn't it?

The only difference that the colors were speckled with white and gold, medals plastered onto the left part of their chest.

Taking off their navy blue bicorne hat, his head lowered, and then I realized...who this was.

It was Y/N.

Hold on, this is a misunderstanding. Not the Y/N I know, but this is the Y/N that the singularity caused.

How do we tell the difference between the real Y/N and this Y/N? Eh, let's call him, Roi Y/N. Roi means King in French, I think.

Roi Y/N: "This is a foreigner...they don't speak French. So much for interrogation, I need to get personal with her. Shoo, go."

Waving his hand off, it signaled the guard to close the door behind him, and leave.

We were in a room, it looked like...a royal balcony. There were wood floors and a glass ceiling. Along with windows to capture a great view of all of France.

Roi Y/N pulled up a chair and a glass. He poured some wine and looked at me.

Roi Y/N: "Want some?"

Gudako: "Heh, I wish I could. But not really of age."

Roi Y/N: "Ah...of course. Can not do that, no? It would truly hurt my image..."

He took a sip of wine and sighed. The entire time I was tied to a pole. Thick, rope tied my hands together and around the pole, goodness, no way I'm getting out of this one.

Roi Y/N: "You know...I have to admit. You are one true brave girl. It said trespass for a reason, couldn't read it, huh?"

Gudako: "Huh...? What do you mean? Kinda lost here..."

Roi Y/N: "Playing dumb, huh? Maybe I did hit you too hard on the head."

He crossed his leg, and his hand clasped together, giving an Almighty aristocrat feel.