Volume 1 Chapter 7: Historical Lesson: Prince Y/N of Canada

Another day in this simulated world. How do I feel about it? I think it's alright. But a few things could be changed.

I was told that you are summoned in your peak form in your life, but still retain memories until the time of your death.

Starting from 17, I had a meaningful battle scar for each year. I had one when I was 20, but I do not see it.

Meaning, I'm considered to be in my prime when I was 19, weird, isn't it?

I accomplished a lot when I was 20, almost became king, named lakes, expanded territory, died.

But hey, this isn't my decision. Anyways, I'll go now. Astolfo is calling for me.

-Prince Y/N, 2020. (Excerpt from, Earth 2020.)

Astolfo: "This is your castle?"

Y/N: "It sure is! Oh man, I remember it now!"

Y/N's castle was considered prestigious history to the world since this is the only living proof of an empire that conquered many lands and won many battles.

At the same time, it had become a museum to document the royal bloodline and their achievements, but prestigious that stopped when Y/N died, and it ended the bloodline.

Sitting on the chair, the Prince got comfy as he remembered the people that would come for his coronation on becoming king...

But it was all shot down, when, you know...

Besides that, Y/N brought Astolfo to the main attraction of the museum, and it looks as if many people came here as well.

To see Y/N's treasures.

Y/N: "That's my sword! I fought a lot of enemies with that. All though it's a bit misshaped and rusty, you should've seen it in person!"

Astolfo: "Maybe if I was born...way earlier I could've!"

Now moving on, the next showcase was Y/N's armor, and unlike his, it was not set on flames continuously forever.

Although some pieces of it, were broken, on the verge of falling apart, and/or some pieces were missing, it was still Y/N's armor.

The legend behind it is infamous, that armor had achieved numerous things that anyone else couldn't.

The armor was put to the test multiple times, and help Y/N survive what wouldn't seem possible. The fame behind it is just too much for anybody else.

But with that being said, it also came with concerns.

The armor was fit to Y/N's figure and his body alone. It was also found out that Y/N must've had intense training to wear such armor.

It was made of prestigious, and durable metals that are still not yet discovered. The armor would drastically way down any normal human...but not Y/N.

You see, Y/N was able to move a bit fast in the armor, not quick, but fast enough for his enemies to dodge.

He was yet to hit his prime, which many experts believed he would achieve at 22-23 years old.

Y/N only had 2 years' worth of experience in his armor and was still showing that he could become better in it each day.

But some things just don't happen.

With that being said, imagine a prime Y/N in this armor? Many historians claim he would be Alexander the Great's son if that happened.

Besides, the armor was showcased and no one could touch it.

Moving on, Y/N was Canada's only notable hero. Besides that, the people of the country take his existence very seriously.