Volume 1 Chapter 12: France - The Evil Reign of a Corrupt King Part 4

A/N: Hey guys. Kaaji here, I want to thank everyone who is reading, and still is reading this book. There have been many confusions that I have not spoken much, or clarified here, so let's break it down together, shall we?

Confusion #1: "Gilgamesh can take on Y/N."

Answer: "The only reason why Gilgamesh one-ups Y/N is because he was not aware or focused, which meant his guard was not up during the fight. It would take both Gilgamesh and his Archer counterpart to defeat Y/N past both of his phases."

Confusion #2: "Y/N is a Grand Saber."

Answer: "As much as I would like it. Y/N is NOT a Grand Saber. Just like the Soul of Cinder, Y/N could be a Lancer, Berserker, and Caster. Meaning he does not qualify for such title. Although he was the best in his era, it's his alternate classes that are holding him back."

Confusion #3: "Are Dark Souls characters making an appearance?"

Answer: "Many have DM'ed me about this. Since it is a Dark Souls crossover...where are special characters like Dragonslayer Ornstein, Gwyn, Yhorm, and more? Mind you, I didn't want to add them because I didn't know how you all would react. I didn't want to disrupt the tone of adding more third-party characters, but if you guys are down for it, so am I. Leave any dark souls character you want, and ill think about it. The Undead Chosen and The Ashen One do not apply here."

Confusion #4: "(Girl Name) will be paired with Y/N. / Is (Girl Name) and Y/N official?"

Answer: "Ah...yes...but...no. Here's how I have it set up. You noticed the title of this book went from Prince of Cinders to Fate/Cinder, right? It's to pay homage to Fate/Stay Night, but I also adapted a few things.

When this book ends and we reach the final singularity. There will be three endings. You heard me. Three of them. And they are all tailored to a certain partner, well, two of them are.
I won't spoil much, but it's similar to Fate/Stay Night's endings.

1st ending, if you have fallen in love with Gudako and love the master-servant connection, this ending is for you.

2nd ending, if you had fallen in love with Y/N's pursuit for Jeanee's heart, which he does capture eventually, but if you love the French ruler, that ending is for you. But what if...what if you wanted a bit more? Not the girls you liked, huh?

Here's the 3rd ending, if you had fallen for every single female servant in this book that has interacted with Y/N, this ending is for you. Why? Because it's the harem ending. And I mean...every female servant will be with Y/N, including Jeanee and Gudako of course. The relationship between them might not feel real yet, but will soon later, have you made your decision yet?"

Confusion #5: "More Y/N-based singularities coming?"

Answer: "Yes. After this singularity arc, I will be focusing on one-shots with female servants to strengthen the option of the third ending, and then right after that we have the Norse God Y/N singularity."

Final Confusion: "Y/N's ability showcase. Soul of Cinder moveset?"

Answer: "I've based Y/N off of Soul of Cinder, so of course he would have the same moveset. That also means that when Y/N is defeated, he does indeed have a second phase. That's why last chapter he refers to death because he doesn't realize that virtually no one can stop him.

But this also means confusion with his class. He has one caster weapon, one lancer weapon, and two saber weapons. His personal skill allows him to change through these weapons all while keeping the class of Saber."

A/N: This turned out to be a Q&A, huh? Not quote for today's chapter. Just wanna thank you for not dropping my book. Read on! And oh, dodge the plotholes, please!