Volume 1 Chapter 3: Another Accident

Can I fight?

I will fight for my people.

No matter what happens or the case.

Because they've helped me become the leader I am.

I will not stop.

I will carry their teachings until I die.

For this, is the ultimate gift of my kingdom.

-Prince Y/N, 1348. (Excerpt from, Y/N Chronicles.)

Y/N: "Uh, excuse me. Where are you taking me?"

Mordred: "Does it matter?! Everyone here has the chance to call themselves a Prince or a Knight, but let's see if that's true about you!"

Other servants dodged out of the way, it was as if...this happened before.

She began to pick up speed dragging Y/N past a corner, as the two passed a strolling Gudako.

Y/N and his master lock eyes, because this is the first time Y/N has been seen without his armor on in Chaldea.

Mordred and Y/N take off, as they seemed to be heading somewhere else.

Gudako: "Well...that was weird. Who was that anyway?"

Heading to her room, she closed the door laid on her bed.

There was still something that her head could not escape from. A simple name, that she needed to find the history behind.

She eyed her computer but closed her eyes. She decided she'll do it later.

"What if he's evil? Like an evil servant."

"Wait, evil servants exist? I'm pretty sure it's just based on how you use them."

"Still, he attacked Artoria without warning, if his Alter is a Avenger, who knows how strong Y/N is?"

This stood in her head, not because she considered Y/N a threat, but because she was unaware of what he could do.

This became the final straw, as she got off her bed and sat in her chair, scooting in closer to her computer.

Searching the data file, she pulled it up, and Y/N's character information was revealed.

She got a good look at his armor, and what he looks like in person instead of those old paintings of him.

But then it revealed his full face, and needless to say, Gudako was surprised.

He had sharp features that were way better than expected, perhaps he was like this normally?

After all, he's at the peak age of 24 years, or possibly younger. Younger than most servants Gudako has collected.

Gudako: "Wo-Woah...his stats. Strength and NP are amazing. He was worth the quartz."

She kept scrolling, the character file explaining his feats in history, and which timeline he appeared in as a servant.

But his skills made him way more than a normal Saber. He could buff himself near death. Was that possible before?

Gudako: "One of his class skills give him mastery over multiple weapons? Is that possible?"

As she kept scrolling, she clicked on his second Noble Phantasm, titled, "Scorching Supernova."

Gudako: "Prince Y/N will close within his enemy, and grab them with a chokehold. The area starts to become hot to a burning temperature of 120 (celsius). It then violently increases by the second, and explodes everything in a mile radius, except for himself."