Volume 1 Chapter 11: France - The Evil Reign of a Corrupt King Part 3

Ha! Hahaha! That's what you get! The Flame doesn't accept you! Nobody's getting the flame now!

-Prince Y/N, death day (Finals Words before he passed away.)

Earlier...

Back in the simulation room, Y/N and Astolfo return. The Lord of Cinder then scrambles out the machine, catching his breath.

Astolfo laughs hysterically as if "he" just saw something funny.

Y/N: "Wh-why are you laughing?! You were a guy the entire time?"

Astolfo: "Hm? I thought it was already known?"

Y/N: "No! Not at all! You wear pink! The girlish swimsuit, the voice! It all sells!"

Astolfo: "Oh, I think the clothes I wear are fairly cute! Nyaha~!"

Trying to erase the..."explicit" image from his head, Y/N stood up straight and looked around, the area was just like it was before they left.

Y/N: "Astolfo? How long have we left?" We spent 3 days in that world, so that must mean..."

Astolfo: "3 minutes. Time in the simulation does not compare to time out here."

Y/N: "Oh. Somebody has been doing their research."

Astolfo: "Hehehe~"

As the two walked out of the room, they entered the prolonged hallways. Unbeknownst to them, a singularity even was undergoing.

Astolfo: "It was nice to hang out with you Y/N! We should do this more sometime!"

Y/N: "Likewise. I still have a lot of catching up to do here. I'll see you later Astolfo."

Astolfo: "Alright! Y/N take care!"

Instead of waving back, what the Lord of Cinder had done, Astolfo responded by giving a big, warm hug, his face all buried up in Y/N's chest. Maybe it was his way of saying goodbye?

Although it did felt nice, it would've been better if Astolfo had been...what Y/N thought he was. If he had tried something like that his elders would scream at him until his ears started bleeding.

Breaking the hug now, Astolfo then began to walk away like any normal servant.

And now, the big question was here. What should Y/N do next?

Heading to his room, as if he had already found the answer, he decided that he would spend more time bonding with servants, or servants that he knew.

Astolfo was nice, but Y/N still needed to connect with Jeanee, Mordred, and any more servants he remembered down the road.

Entering his room, he took off his hoodie and laid it down on his bed.

Y/N: "It sure has been a while since I've taken a warm bath. Ah, the pleasures of this world."

Taking off his pants as well, he wrapped a towel tightly around his waist before entering the bathroom.

Once he did enter the bathroom, his entire demeanor changed. Instead of being the happy person and getting ready, he had a plain, monotone face.

Then, he looked in the mirror. Seeing his reflection and his reflection only.

Y/N: "...is that beard hair I'm seeing?! Oh yes! Finally! After years of waiting for this, I can finally be like those Vikings?! Hahaha!"

Jalter: "All this for a strand of hair on your chin?"

Y/N: "Yes, mind explaining what you are doing on my toilet in my bathroom?"