Halloween Special 🎃: Fate/Halloween

Bwahahaha! Merry Christmas-oh...uh....Happy Halloween!

- Spooky Y/N

A/N: Sorry for the late release of the Halloween special. Recently just moved into a new house and still trying to sort my room hehehe.

Don't you just love it? Love, Chaldea, of course?

Despite the fact that we are based in Antarctica, this doesn't change the fact that we can still have holidays!

And in that case, we are already celebrating one right now!

Kid Y/N: "Trick or treat!"

Y/N: "Trick or treat!"

Both of them yelled aloud, donning their usual attire, Y/N instead became the Soul of Cinder everyone knew, wearing his usual armor with flames lurking around him.

Kid Y/N, the new addition to the tag, "Darkened Souls" and also a new character added onto the roster of Gudako, it would make sense that he would also partake into it.

And since Kid Y/N is still getting used to being isolated at a headquarters in the middle of literal nowhere, it was the perfect time to release some stress and actually have fun.

Kid Y/N: "Sni...kers...what are Snikers?"

Y/N: "Trust me, you are going to like those. We're pretty much the same person."

Kid Y/N: "Okay...what's a Skiddle?"

Y/N: "Don't eat those, you won't like them. Instead, just hand them to me."

As asked to do so, Kid Y/N listened and gave it to his older counterpart, who wasted no time as he ripped open the bag and poured a handful of skittles into his mouth.

Kid Y/N: "Hey! You said you don't like those! We are pretty much the same person, remember?"

Y/N: "Someone has to take the brunt of the damage, what else can I say?"

Kid Y/N sighed and Y/N laughed it off and went over to the next room the planned on going to.

Kid Y/N: "Well we took the best route, given that we are only limited to a base of operations, we should go to the...forbidden route..."

Y/N: "You've only been here for not even a day, how do you know all of this?"

Kid Y/N: "Doesn't matter, there were other people speaking of the special route which means we have to go outside to find a great stash of candy."

Y/N: "You really believe that...?"

As Y/N looked down at the miniature version of him, he noticed the a supposed "treasure map" of the route, the multiple items that were stuffed into a backpack, and even a miners hat...? Of course this played into his costume for the special holiday but it also had another meaning.

Connecting the pieces together like a puzzle, Y/N facepalmed himself and sighed, before answering his question.

Y/N: "...I take back what I said."

Kid Y/N: "C'mon! We are like, the strongest servants of all Chaldea! Anything thrown at us will be defeated! Think about it!"

Y/N: "Who's 'we'? And I'm not even sure if I can consider myself THE strongest of all Chaldea."

Kid Y/N: "Good point older me, if we discover this secret stash of hidden candy somewhere on this frozen wasteland, can you then imagine that we would be the strongest servants of Chaldea? Possibly all time?"

Y/N: "I don't see the correlation of finding a treasure guaranteeing me the title of the strongest servant...but why not?"

Kid Y/N: "Yes! Let's go older me!"