Summer Chapter 1: Trapped On A Island?!

Yikes. 500 Saint Quartz and you still couldn't get me? Uh, I don't know what to say here. I mean...hey, look at the bright side! You got craft essences and Mordred!

-Y/N (Lifeguard) speaking about the 500 SQ Gudako saved for him.

===================

(A/N: Hey! I'm back from hiatus!! I was going to come back later than usual, but hey, now here I am! Now that we got past the shonen part of this book, who's ready for a different approach? The Slice of Life Arc starts now!)

===================

Mysterious Island of Wonders!

Event Summary:

Uh-oh. A distress call has been found from a mysterious island. Master, along with Mash, Mordred, Okita J Sōji, Tamomo no Mae, and Y/N have been dispatched to figure out the problem.

But uh...they might have another problem in their hands...

Despite that, they will figure out the hidden mysteries of the island!

===================

Gudako: "Phew...it sure is hot. Mash, when are the servants coming?"

Mash: "They were dispatched with us. Gilgamesh, Artoria, Emiya, Abigail, perhaps there was a problem?"

Gudako: "I guess....wait, what's that?"

Pointing towards the sky, a blue portal opened up out of nowhere. There, many beings had fell from it.

The portal itself closed, and the beings were stacked upon like a pile of clothes next to Gudako and Mash.

Mordred: "M-my head..."

Okita J: "H-huh...? Where am I?"

Y/N: "Hey hey hey there's another problem! I was just in my room!"

Getting off of each other, they beings that had escaped from the portal...were actually servants?!

Tamamo no Mae, Okita J, Y/N, and Mordred?

What were they doing here?

Gudako: "Hold on...this wasn't the party I selected...and why are they all in beach apparel?"

Mash: "I am not sure senpai, further investigation should go on."

Y/N: "AAAAHHHHH!"

Letting out a yell that made other birds fly away, everyone looked towards Y/N.

Mordred: "What happened to him?"

Y/N: "M-my...sword! It's turned into this!"

Showing everyone, his Firelink Greatsword, used to destroy enemies turned into...

A pool noodle?!

Gudako: "Now that you mention it...Y/N doesn't have his armor, but instead swimming trunks and a straw hat?"

Mash: "It's confirmed. Y/N and his group have changed classes as well. Mordred is a rider, Okita is an assassin, Tamamo is a Lancer, and Y/N is a...Ruler?"

Y/N: "R-ruler?! Noooooo!"

Falling down onto his knees, he mourned and yelled out in agony. Y/N was no longer a saber.

As Mordred consoled him, Gudako easily solved the mystery behind this.

Gudako: "Not only that they gave me the wrong servants, it seems the Holy Grail might have tampered with you all. Either that or...I don't know actually that's my only lead."