Summer Chapter 3.5: Ishtar - Summer Bash Event!

A/N: This is just filler.
A/N2: Did I mention how much I love Ishtar? I have Space Ishtar, that's enough to prove my love for her.
A/N3: Skip this chapter if you want to, it's just Ishtar and Y/N bonding.
A/N4: Thanks for 60k, I love everyone one of y'all that gave this book a chance and didn't drop it.

There is another event, but not an evil one. One just...a bit fun and not called for.

The event takes place in modern-day Canada, where a large beach house is located close to the beach.

Gudako wants answers but notices that there are a lot of servants she knows...

Checking the event list again, she reads it.

Summer Bash Event 2021!

Start off summer right! Grab the new limited event servants 4 Archer Y/N and 4 Saber Ishtar and a few new summer servants!

Located in Canada, Y/N and Ishtar had created an event causing a large house party! Experience all the fun and learn more about your favorite servants!

Gudako couldn't believe this, she did this all for a few new servants. And it seems that the classes for Y/N and Ishtar seemed to have reversed. Could they be doing anything else...?

-Canada, Outside Beachhouse.

Music was blaring, servants were having fun, and drinks were being drunk.

All because of Ishtar and Y/N.

Ishtar: "I might have to give you props here, nice first impressions."

Y/N: "You just...seemed to match my energy. When everyone else turned my idea down for this, you didn't. It's all because of you Ishtar!"

The two collide drinks to each other as they lay down on their chairs.

Ishtar: "Everyone needed a bit of fun. How could you stay in a place like Chaldea like that?"

Y/N: "Thank you! I've been trying to explain this to everyone here! This is a lot of fun!"

Ishtar: "It'll be a lot better once we get inside."

Smirking, Y/N had no idea where this was going, but Ishtar already knew what she wanted to do.

After all, Ishtar is the goddess of beauty, good harvests, war, lust, discord, and fertility. If two words didn't stand out from what was listed, I...I don't know what to say.

Earlier...

Here in Chaldea, Y/N was just walking around. Aimlessly. He had no plans on doing anything at all. After everyone had rejected his plans for having some fun this summer, he gave up.

That's when he bumped into Ishtar. A goddess Gudako had summoned a while back.

Y/N: "O-oh...I am so sorry. I should watch where I go next time..."

Ishtar: "It's alright...wait, are you Y/N?"

Y/N: "Yes. The Soul of Cinder and the Incarnation of Kings, a fellow Lord of Cinder who protects the flame for all that seek it-"

Ishtar: "So what's with the outfit."

Y/N instantly froze in his tracks, as if he was feeling good about himself already being known to other servants, it was not the case here.

Instead of wearing his armor, or his normal clothes consisting of a t-shirt and sweatpants, he wore a simple swimming trunk and a bare chest. Showcasing his extremely toned body and abs that would make most women drool. Along with that, he was wearing a straw hat and sunglasses.