Summer Saga Finale (6) : Earth-Shaking Showdown! (vs. Y/N & Gilgamesh)

Where's...Y/N...?

-Astolfo, 2021.

How long could this possibly take? At first, you thought it would be quick, and simple, but that doesn't appear to be the reason.

Y/N: "Oh, great Ereshkigal. You are worthy of such praise."

Ereshkigal: "I-I mean...when you put it like that..."

Her hands outstretched towards you as a mysterious aura erupted from the palm of her hands, and you feel yourself changing bit by bit.

Y/N: "Hello...! I can't keep saying the same things over and over! They are getting boring and losing their effect each time I say it!"

Ereshkigal: "S-shh, I need to concentrate-"

I stood up and this caught the Goddess' attention, as she fluttered her eyes open.

Y/N: "Each second I don't have, is a second Y/N Alter is winning!"

Meanwhile

Gilgamesh: "Another Y/N. Boring. I can do this all day."

Y/N Alter continues to dodge swords being thrown at him from portals created from thin air. Using his sword, he blocked successfully, before slowly appearing to close the distance with the King of Heroes.

Y/N Alter: "Trust me when I say I'm not the weakling for a servant! It'll take more than a simple slap on the back to hurt me!"

Gilgamesh: "Big bluff, let's see if we can put that to the test."

With the markings on his upper chest and his hair down, he steps out of the way as Y/N Alter slashes in a ferocious way, purple lightning following right after him as he bounces back for another.

Luckily, in time, a sword had appeared and stabbed him straight from the back to the ground. It was fatal yes, and blood leaked out.

Although, Gilgamesh knew this wasn't the end as Y/N Alter would take the sword out, and in a given due time, battle continuation kicked in, and slowly, self restoring health worked as well.

Gilgamesh: "Still a mongrel at best,"

He declared, and the blades coming from portals start arriving at a much higher speed.

As Y/N Alter launches himself in the air, to strike from above, he is met with a pair of blades that stab him through his chest.

The wielder takes out their blades and kicks Y/N Alter away, it appears to be none other, than Emiya.

Just when Y/N Alter was starting to get comfortable, he quickly backed up as from overhead an servant in silver and red armor with their entire face masked struck the ground.

Mordred picked up the speed, and this forced Y/N Alter to draw his blade and block, but didn't realize he would have another problem.

In time, he sent his foot upward to Mordred's face, although the armor took the brunt of the damage, it still hurt, and it also finished with the Alter grabbing her legs mid air and throwing her to a building.

Just in time, Artoria came in and clashed blades with Y/N Alter, with the two staring each other, they backed off and began to dance around the battlefield with their blades.

Artoria stuck several good slashes, and the final one ended in a whirlwind that gave Y/N Alter a disoriented feeling.

There, Artoria took her chance and stabbed her blade through Y/N Alter, but it was apparent that he was tired of these games.

Using a faint purple magic barrier, he deactivated it and quickly slashed at Artoria multiple times before it ended with a knee to the gut, and restraining her with magic.